What's new

Pakistanis living in USA

hadh ho gayee.. whats the point in immigrating to west jad izzat he nahin rahee. india is best this is why i always say.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

one of my cousin live in US of A. he tell me angrej there respect indians a lot because indians we doing very well.

Yara, minu teh mera pind hi pasand ah, hun ki kariay. Parai te pasay kamun nu ondhay an.

hadh ho gayee.. whats the point in immigrating to west jad izzat he nahin rahee. india is best this is why i always say.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

one of my cousin live in US of A. he tell me angrej there respect indians a lot because indians we doing very well.

I Love America.

yaar maray yar dost kuch america challey gaye .. kuch ahmedabad and delhi.. i miss my college life a lot too

Will you guys please English here? I am sure many people in the world would want to know more about the Pakistani-American experience.
Thanks!

I have lived majority of my life outside Pakistan and when I go to Pakistan all I do is complain about it (hate Pakistani culture).
But when it comes to Indians or the west, I gotta let em know that this Pakistani won't take their crap about Pakistan :D

Dude...you have just shown yourself about how cosmetic is your sense of being a pakistani..Your love for your nation should not be evaluated based on how much you hate India or West rather your love for your nation should be reflected as how much you respect your nation without considering the existing state of existence of your country...You seems to be a confused guy...

Again this same applies to all nationalities ..including Indian too...

Yeah some of them do. In New York some of them try to act like they are from Puerto Rico or some try to act white. Usually the cool and confident ones always wear turban or paag.

Wearing turban is just a religious choice. It does not decide one's patriotism , political affiliation or personality.

Wearing turban is just a religious choice. It does not decide one's patriotism , political affiliation or personality.

The ones that decide to wear it don't have an inferiority complex.

the irony is that pakis living usa mostly always insults spreds hate against america wat a people jis thalli mai khate hain ussi mai chead karte hain.

That is an idiotic statement. You have no idea.

Probably because they are being monitored by Homeland Security. So they need show their allegiance to America. Anything else get a free trip to G Bay:lol:

Many P aki-Americans including myself.. perfer Pak over USA.. Example.. im registered.. on Defence.PK not any american forums.. my youtube channel devoted to Pak.

Pakistanis in North America are in the U.S. and Canada because of economic opportunities not because they love American culture and want to be like Americans.

Most Pakistanis in North America are more in touch with their Pakistani culture than the elite in Karachi and Lahore.

If tomorrow, Pakistan becomes a stable country full of economic opportunities for all then most Pakistanis living in North America and Europe will return back to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom