What's new

Pakistanis, Indians want peace, friendship, says poll

*** all of us know that Kashmir issue and mistrust between both countries are the problems for this good move
factors like
increasing defence budjet
keep expanding nuclear program
getting new and latest weapons

are also effecting the situation negatively
and i think
that super powers do not want that peace
as their weapons industry will be effected badly if it happens

Back to square one.

For you it's Kahmir. For us, it's terrorism.

Ab kar lo baat.:smokin:

P.S. Don't include us in your 'all of us know'.

*** all of us know that Kashmir issue and mistrust between both countries are the problems for this good move
factors like
increasing defence budjet
keep expanding nuclear program
getting new and latest weapons

are also effecting the situation negatively
and i think
that super powers do not want that peace
as their weapons industry will be effected badly if it happens

well the whole ghost is minimum deterence

Well i personally don't like zia or any dictator..... (Sorry salman) But what happened to zia was just like what is happening to Musharraf. media and politicians criticizing him for their personal phadda....And what musharraf did good is not coming up and our next genration will never know the good things musharraf did (Like Media itself). Same way the good thingsZia might have done will never come up.

BTW i also don't support blasphemy law

What you like and support is your very own business, and not a lot I can do about it.

I do hope we will get to discuss Gen Zia some time, I have carefully chosen my DP, and I am sure I can highlight and also clear a lot of misunderstandings that are prevalent in our "modern" time today.

Who in their right mind would want war and bloodshed over peace and harmony? I'm actually surprised there are 30% people on both sides not in favor of peace they need to get their heads examined, what do you wanna fight about? Freggin WWII's axis and allies have come together, they bombed each other to oblivion around the same time India got it's freedom and Pakistan came into be, Japan suffered from two atomic bombs and they've moved on, it's about freggin time we do the same.

plz read again

You are right but please in your attempt to troll, you forget what i said, anyways read this: 72 percent Pakistanis want to see friendly relations compared to Indias 66 which contrary to what Indians think that Pakistan does not want peace and friendly relations with india.

Although, the process of composite dialogue between Islamabad and New Delhi remains stalled since the 2008 Mumbai carnage, 72 per cent Pakistanis and 66 per cent Indians hope to see 'sustainable friendly relations' in their lifetime. Compared with last year, the number of Indians hoping to see peace in their lifetime has surged by 17 per cent.

Deceptive poll.

As others have pointed out, both sides have different conception of what Kashmir resolution means. Given the large numbers who hold such opposite views, peace is all the more elusive.

Sadly, this is becoming like the Middle East 'peace talks': idiotic media stunts by desperate politicians (usually American) that have zero chance of actually bringing lasting peace.

Deceptive poll.

As others have pointed out, both sides have different conception of what Kashmir resolution means. Given the large numbers who hold such opposite views, peace is all the more elusive.

Sadly, this is becoming like the Middle East 'peace talks': idiotic media stunts by desperate politicians (usually American) that have zero chance of actually bringing lasting peace.

its not exactly deceptive
people from both sides want peace but at their own terms and conditions. and off course the terms and conditions from both sides are 180 degrees opposite.
so though both want peace no one is getting it because of terms and conditions involved.:sniper:

I doubt this misleading report both in TOI and The news group as another new year joke like they played up last new year eve in the name of aman ki asha tamasha which never got anywhere.

its not exactly deceptive
people from both sides want peace but at their own terms and conditions. and off course the terms and conditions from both sides are 180 degrees opposite.
so though both want peace no one is getting it because of terms and conditions involved.:sniper:

Devil's always in the details...

I sure hope there is friendship & peace between our two natons enough blood shed has happend time to let the children of tommmrow live in peace and let live may GOD bless .
I love it when you says OUR.:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom