What's new

Pakistanis In Pakistan! Why Dont you have a Second Job or a Side Hustle?

faani83

Reaction score
Country
Canada
-There is a lot of talk of Inflation and people not being able to meet ends meet ends!
-But it is here to stay all over the world and the ONLY WAY to handle it to INCREASE THE INCOME!
-So Why YOU Do NOT HAVE A SECOND JOB or a SIDE HUSTLE?
-It happens all over the WORLD!!!
-Why you do not drive for Uber or Deliver food/grocery through another app?
-Why you cannot see sell fries/other eatables at a food stall in the evening?
-Why you DO NOT ENCOURAGE/ASK FEMALE (Wife/Sister/daughter/Grand Mother )members of the family to Work?
-Why you retired CIVIL & ARMY personnel do not Work post retirement even though they have 40 more years to live????
-WHY YOU are so DAMN LAZY Country and ITS People)?

-There is a lot of talk of Inflation and people not being able to meet ends meet ends!
-But it is here to stay all over the world and the ONLY WAY to handle it to INCREASE THE INCOME!
-So Why YOU Do NOT HAVE A SECOND JOB or a SIDE HUSTLE?
-It happens all over the WORLD!!!
-Why you do not drive for Uber or Deliver food/grocery through another app?
-Why you cannot see sell fries/other eatables at a food stall in the evening?
-Why you DO NOT ENCOURAGE/ASK FEMALE (Wife/Sister/daughter/Grand Mother )members of the family to Work?
-Why you retired CIVIL & ARMY personnel do not Work post retirement even though they have 40 more years to live????
-WHY YOU are so DAMN LAZY Country and ITS People)?
Disappointing, isnt it ?

LETS ADDRESS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM !!!!! YOU ARE LAZY & DO NOT WANT TO WORK!!1
NOW LET ME PREDICT!!! ALOT OF EXCUSES AND NAME CALLING IS ON THE WAY!!!!!

When is the last time you’ve been to Pakistan?

the side hustle is called, blabbing chawal, yahvian & bongian.

then the other side hustle is reading a mantar called mehangai.

the quom has two side hustles unless they should adopt another three?

LETS ADDRESS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM !!!!! YOU ARE LAZY & DO NOT WANT TO WORK!!1
NOW LET ME PREDICT!!! ALOT OF EXCUSES AND NAME CALLING IS ON THE WAY!!!!!
I think it has to do with the type of person but generally Pakistanis are lazy.

They do.

Some in real estate, some do jobs in Askari setups, others work in FFC/FFBL etc, some as Directors in private companies, some in security companies, and some work on the agricultural land that military gave them.

Last edited:
Sandhu is a dumbass, typical pot belly uncle

just listen to 5-10 minutes

this is all you need and you need decent leadership to understand the issues at hand
- end subsidy in everything and I mean everything
- bring international pricing even if people are angry
- end license raj and bring proper capitalism that make economies work
- invest in basic education, he gave the example of an African country with high education standards than I guess Thailand but said Thailand is ahead
cause education is not everything and not even the most important factor
- quick easy to do things to being $ in rn asap is - IT, mining, agriculture with direct support for the farmers, training your workers and sending them abroad to places like Italy, Portugal, eastern Europe, Asian countries etc
sign contracts with them- Pakistani government of the 60s signed these contracts regularly to provide semi-skilled workers

Last edited:
and Pakistanis becoming lazy is not a racial thing but was a direct result of 1970s Bhuttos nationalization and later governments subsidizing policies

Something to consider is how much disposable income is there? Is there enough money being spent to support millions of food stalls? Are there enough Food Panda orders to sustain 50% more riders?

I live in the UK, I have a full time job, a small business on the side running a last mile delivery company and InshaAllah by this Christmas I want to be dropshipping something too.

I started late in life. I encourage everyone to start.

Having said that even in the UK I can see the squeeze in disposable income. The money in the delivery business is not what it was even 12 months ago.

Elites sitting on top of mountains of wealth that is earned through corruption/kickbacks and asking ordinary people why are you poor/lazy

Elites sitting on top of mountains of wealth that is earned through corruption/kickbacks and asking ordinary people why are you poor/lazy

I think Pakistanis are some of the hardest working people on the planet. Might not be the case for upper/middle class, but people with businesses sweat their asses off. Physical laborers, truck drivers ect. All very hard working.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom