What's new

Pakistanis in North Korea (P.I.N.K.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some PTI people cyber world means everything.....They run their political campaigns on Internet and even protest on Internet :sick: Get real People! Also convey the same to Imran Khan.......This is no 'Cricket Match' you wanna win, Play Dirty.....Thats the only trick to be successful in Pakistan.

For some PTI people cyber world means everything.....They run their political campaigns on Internet and even protest on Internet :sick: Get real People! Also convey the same to Imran Khan.......This is no 'Cricket Match' you wanna win, Play Dirty.....Thats the only trick to be successful in Pakistan.

Good talk.

Give me the position of leader/chief of intelligence and I'll joint P.I.N.K

:chilli:

Every good job starts from the bottom.

tumblr_m5hoedHeNs1qfirpxo1_500.gif

Let there be no doubt,that this is just our way of protesting and expressing our disgust,disappointment and justified anger over the current 'Election Engineering' in Pakistan.

@Awesome @WebMaster @Hyperion @Argus Panoptes

Jab aadhay se zyada Punjab KPK ke sath Eid mana raha hoga, tab hi pata chal jayega ke dhandli hui hai.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut you are a cry baby. Why dont you accept defeat? Your so called naya pakistan is a shattered dream. Your taliban khan does not enjoy peoples mandate. It doesent matters that the half pathan may have a good no. of supporters here on PDF. But pdf is not pakistan. You will have to live with the status quo[/QUOTE]

@arp2041 Bhai mujhe yeh samaj nahi aya ki Kyuoon naswaristanse ithna khunnas????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom