What's new

Pakistanis in North Korea (P.I.N.K.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a light hearted quip, dearest Elmo, nothing more. I am very mature, have been since I was a teen. I may not have a serious side to me, but that I think is a blessing.

Regarding the 30 emails, we know this for a very long time; so does @Aeronaut and other mods here. In a total of 6300 pages, there was only one "ganda anda", you possibly can't blame that on me? Furthermore, I feel as if "Naswaristan" and it's predecessor thread "Naswar Corner" were some of the best crowd-managed threads on this forum. No one abused anyone else. You can take a vote and find out yourself.

I know this is a defense related forum, however, people often need some space to vent out as well, which was precisely the purpose of it.

Anyhow, doesn't matter. It was all fun. Made some good friends here. :D
@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Rafael @Armstrong @Talon @rafay @hinduguy @balixd @Mirzay @arp2041 and all other friends.

@Hyperion: Sweetie, there is no 'jealousy' - when an attempt is made to barrage a female member with 30 emails, then there is something wrong there. Grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion: Sweetie, there is no 'jealousy' - when an attempt is made to barrage a female member with 30 emails, then there is something wrong there. Grow up.

I AGREE WITH YOU MA'AM....THAT THREAD NEEDED TO BE CLOSED.

YOU ARE RIGHT :tup: :tup:

Let there be no doubt,that this is just our way of protesting and expressing our disgust,disappointment and justified anger over the current 'Election Engineering' in Pakistan.

@Awesome @WebMaster @Hyperion @Argus Panoptes

Nahin mein tu maaar giyaaa hunnn naaa.....aaajk kal koi mention hiii nahin kartaaa - Even @Hyperion mentioned me as an after-thought after he saw me thanking his post ! :cray:

Let there be no doubt,that this is just our way of protesting and expressing our disgust,disappointment and justified anger over the current 'Election Engineering' in Pakistan.

@Awesome @WebMaster @Hyperion @Argus Panoptes

The PINK President @Aeronaut has spoken.

So let it be known across all of Defence.pk and the world that this thread is our way of protesting and expressing our disgust, disappointment and justified anger over the current 'Election Engineering' in Pakistan.

So proclaimed on this 19th day of May, in the year of Two Thousand and Thirteen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom