What's new

Pakistanis in Karachi supporting Indian team but no sedition Charges!

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
sedition.jpg
Pakistanis in Karachi supporting Indian team to show them that it's sport and should be taken as a game.

Indians who put sedition charges against poor Kashmiri students should understand that its personal right to support a team. Pakistan boys in Karachi cheering for Indian Team to show that its sports and should be taken as a game, not a war.

Right, and this is why the Indian reaction of putting " Sedition " Charges is so baffling for us Pakistanis.

I never knew Indians were so backward and had such convoluted thinking that they would put someone in Jail for 10 to 15 years for supporting a Foreign Team.

And to think these guys claim to be the World's biggest " Democracy ".

I always knew India to be World's biggest " Hypocrisy ".

Last edited:
Right, and this is why the Indian reaction of putting " Sedition " Charges is so baffling for us Pakistanis.

I never knew Indians were so backward and had such convoluted thinking that they would put someone in Jail for 10 to 15 years for supporting Foreign Team.

WTF are u guys saying....indian university take action against those Kashmir students only because they raised pro-Pakistan slogans...not for cheering for **** cricket team victory...
UP university expels Pak cricket team’s Kashmiri fans - The Times of India
A clash broke out between 8-10 Kashmiri students and local students in the hostel premises of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University ( SVSU) after they celebrated Pakistan's victory over India in a cricket match held on Sunday and raised pro-Pakistan slogans, university Vice-Chancellor Dr Mazoor Ahmed said.

Officially there were no sedition charges were put on the Kashmiri students.
Indians have also supported Pakistani teams. Thats not a big deal.

But these Kashmiri students supported Pakistan, not the team. Though it does tell us about their stupidity that they would raise such slogans in a University campus - along with other students. Its lucky they didnt get beat up badly by the other students and authorities intervened before that. Otherwise it was going to get much more ugly for them.

But these Kashmiri students supported Pakistan, not the team. Though it does tell us about their stupidity that they would raise such slogans in a University campus - along with other students. Its lucky they didnt get beat up badly by the other students.

Your excuses are ESTUPIDO..

I never knew Indians were so backward and had such convoluted thinking that they would put someone in Jail for 10 to 15 years for supporting Foreign Team.

You guys would have been the first to have slapped sedition charges if Balochi students in Lahore cheered and raised pro India slogans!

So WTF are you ranting about?

You guys would have been the first to have slapped sedition charges if Balochi students in Lahore cheered and raised pro India slogans!

So WTF are you ranting about?

LOL making up hypothetical scenarios whereas your state actually attempted to do so until people said how absurd that would be. :wacko:

Your excuses are ESTUPIDO..
Doesnt make a difference. Its the truth.
The Kashmiri kids were stupid. If you go to a University and raise pro Pakistan slogans, you will barely live through that encounter. They thought they could get away with it like they do in Kashmir.
They should not have come outside Kashmir if they wanted to do such things. They wanted attention and publicity, and they were more successful than they thought they would be.

LOL its OK Pakistanis will continue to be big hearted, Indians can continue with their topi drama baaziya. :lol:
Dont really see the 'large hearted' part when Christians are run out of their localities and blasphemy laws used against children.

Stop with the lies to make yourself feel good. It looses its charm after a while.

But these Kashmiri students supported Pakistan, not the team. Though it does tell us about their stupidity that they would raise such slogans in a University campus - along with other students. Its lucky they didnt get beat up badly by the other students and authorities intervened before that. Otherwise it was going to get much more ugly for them.

I can assure you that I can stand in the middle of a Square in Karachi, Lahore or Islamabad and shout Hindustan Zindabad.

People will look at me like kind of strange and smile but no on is going to put a SEDITION charge against me or beat me up.

I think you guys have a weird mentality in INDIA.

Back
Top Bottom