What's new

Pakistanis !!! How do you find different Pakistani Ethnicities? Share your opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of help ?

My post above about Dr. Anwar.

I've asked Pakistani colleagues in the states.

Googled.

Can't find out more than his US profile (pulmonologist, senator) and where he studied medicine in Pakistan from and when.

Googled.

Can't find out more than his US profile (pulmonologist, senator) and where he studied medicine in Pakistan from and when.

Oh. I thought if I could help but no. Can't. Don't know about the gentleman

Waisay everyone has different perception about others and these perceptions are not true. Punjabi think pathan are baiman

Because some years ago some Pathan sold them faulty items ? Banta hy. See my post I also criticised pathans. Infact I guess i Al the only one here who criticised his own ethnicity.

Gilgit Baltistan people - one of the most pro pakistan people out there.

Pathan : politically more progressive then other ethnicities. Honest, hard and difficult to understand people (you mostly can't read ones mind). One thing I hate about Pashtoon is ( ghairat me chupi hue begerti). Kill own daughter for gherat if she leave home and marry someone she loved.

Saraiki : very friendly people. Language sound sweet but what they say is normally not so sweet. Our friends used to say "peo ko kalae". Sounded really sweet untill we to know it's meaning. Same like Pashtoon in one thing, if two saraiki and 40 other ethnicities people in one group. These two will always use saraiki for mutual communication (doesn't care what others will feel. And same is with Pashtoon).

Sindhi : no personal encounter yet.

Balochi ; nice , sweet, strong people. Like the really. Infact I want to visit parts of Balochistan and see it in detail, the people, the culture.

Punjabi : I wanted to marry a Punjabi girl. Really love the culture, people, food, cities and sense of humor. And they way they talk. I learnt Punjabi for this reason. Watch stage shows, Punjabi movies and songs since 10-12 years now.

Hindko speakers (of hazara KPK) : majority are nice people. Not much of mehman Nawaz and being a Pathan that really matter to me. Hard people in dealing with. I don't want to use it but the word "hath daram" came in to my mind while thinking of them. All this from my 5 years experience of living in Abbotabad, havelian, mansehra.
When I was in school i had a crush on a girl. Her father was also in army.
Her father was pashtun mother from panjab. I was so infatuated that I told went home and told me mother to ask her parents. Didnt go well for me.:lol:

I even made friends with her cousins and even went to her village near chota lahore.. alas... :lol:

Asalam Alikum from Karachi :)

Yo...

You guys may want to share what do you like the most in all different ethnicities of Pakistan? or what do you hate the most in them? or just a general opinion?

Let me start :

As a Urdu Speaking Karachiite; I find:-

Sindhis: Sweet people, becomes hilarious when they speak Urdu...Great accent they have. Overall Very Welcoming People, can fight if need arises BUT very poor in literacy, support wadera shahi and quota system..Blind followers of Bhutto and just comfortable in living shitty life under bhuttoism, ending up stopping/derailing Karachi and her progress....

Punjabis: They are nice as well. Sounds innocent when speak Urdu...Have good height with good health. Fond of eating food and chanting Lahore Lahore aiey :P . Possess good literacy.
But the thing I don't like about them is they are too slow in their decision making process...They don't have that Fire and Aggression to lead Pakistan. Quite Passive People...Being a Majority in Pakistan, it should be their UTMOST duty to adapt to modern concepts...Some Punjabis still fond of chu**ya Khandaani Baadshahat of Noora poora and company...This is not Right.

Saraikis: Don't know much about them...Sorry :)

Baloch: Sweet in their own...One of their kind. With extreme fighting spirit can give the enemy run for money...Hardworking people and physically VERY tough....Bad thing about them is there is still Sardarana Nizam in which they are strangled, knowingly or unknowingly...Not much literacy...Although I have sympathy for Baloch as they were greatly neglected by establishments of Pakistan.

Pashtuns: Which corner of Pakistan they are not at it? Simple hilarious people, honesty is a great trait of them. Known in Pakistan for their tough hands, hard work and great fighting passion, obviously I admire them and think of them as great asset of Pakistan...but negative is they get carried away quite a times and slow in using their brains.

Kashmiris: Just love and nothing else :)

------
------

I tried to cover the major ethnicities...Yes, I know I missed a lot....

These are my own opinions based on my observation and thoughts...You can obviously disagree BUT do share your opinions just like I did....

We are all grown ups and no one is going to cry to moderators for any sorta complaining, right? Just freely express your opinions about ethnicities....I being a Urdu Speaking Karachiite, eagerly await you :)

@waz @Jungibaaz Please take this thread to relevant section
Pakistan ko ager serparast miljaey, tu we are the best people.

You cant give ethnicities characteristic traits in my opinion. Peoples upbringing, values, social and economic background, education etc all play a part in that.
Not really I dont think the environment you grow up in does alter your behavior for example Faisalabadis have a really thick skin when it comes to humor

Can someone please tell me which ethnicity Dr. Saud Anwar is from.

hqdefault.jpg
He can be from almost any part of the country.

204C299E-F3EF-485D-ABA4-F0FF08A6A78E.jpeg
060D6281-F0E9-41CD-AE17-148D99B9CD83.jpeg

Googled.

His wiki page says he studied from Agha Khan Univ.

Can't make out from the surname?

I think think we have ethnic based name.
Saud Anwar is a generic name.

So is “Khan”. Unless somebody has his surname like Noorzai, Afridi, Ahmedzai, Baloch etc its not possible to identify the region they belong to.

That said Pak is a melting pot. I used to work with a bank and my boss was Mr Baloch, now at first I thought he was from Balochistan but he was actually from Sindh, spoke Sindhi and his family had settled here for i dont know how many years.

Same is the case with Panjab, you will find Babars, sadozai, Khakwanis, Niazis, Khetrans etc. All are Pashtun and Baloch... yet they speak Seriki (except Khetrans who live on Panjab-Balochistan border) and speak their own dialect aswell as seriki.

Asalam Alikum from Karachi :)

Yo...

You guys may want to share what do you like the most in all different ethnicities of Pakistan? or what do you hate the most in them? or just a general opinion?

Let me start :

As a Urdu Speaking Karachiite; I find:-

Sindhis: Sweet people, becomes hilarious when they speak Urdu...Great accent they have. Overall Very Welcoming People, can fight if need arises BUT very poor in literacy, support wadera shahi and quota system..Blind followers of Bhutto and just comfortable in living shitty life under bhuttoism, ending up stopping/derailing Karachi and her progress....

Punjabis: They are nice as well. Sounds innocent when speak Urdu...Have good height with good health. Fond of eating food and chanting Lahore Lahore aiey :P . Possess good literacy.
But the thing I don't like about them is they are too slow in their decision making process...They don't have that Fire and Aggression to lead Pakistan. Quite Passive People...Being a Majority in Pakistan, it should be their UTMOST duty to adapt to modern concepts...Some Punjabis still fond of chu**ya Khandaani Baadshahat of Noora poora and company...This is not Right.

Saraikis: Don't know much about them...Sorry :)

Baloch: Sweet in their own...One of their kind. With extreme fighting spirit can give the enemy run for money...Hardworking people and physically VERY tough....Bad thing about them is there is still Sardarana Nizam in which they are strangled, knowingly or unknowingly...Not much literacy...Although I have sympathy for Baloch as they were greatly neglected by establishments of Pakistan.

Pashtuns: Which corner of Pakistan they are not at it? Simple hilarious people, honesty is a great trait of them. Known in Pakistan for their tough hands, hard work and great fighting passion, obviously I admire them and think of them as great asset of Pakistan...but negative is they get carried away quite a times and slow in using their brains.

Kashmiris: Just love and nothing else :)

------
------

I tried to cover the major ethnicities...Yes, I know I missed a lot....

These are my own opinions based on my observation and thoughts...You can obviously disagree BUT do share your opinions just like I did....

We are all grown ups and no one is going to cry to moderators for any sorta complaining, right? Just freely express your opinions about ethnicities....I being a Urdu Speaking Karachiite, eagerly await you :)

@waz @Jungibaaz Please take this thread to relevant section
I have travelled extensively in Pakistan and found people to be nice warm and welcoming. As long as you are nice you will find good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom