What's new

Pakistanis have more confidence in military than in current government

maybe no body had ask these questions to in particular.

But there is a whole lot of world too which can have different opinion from u.

Off course they can but fortunately for pakistan extremist still remain at 2% of the total population.

A Sad day for democracy , when the people of a country want military rule rather than civil democracy .

I pray to Allah to give zardari and co to you people as well. And in during the military rule Pakistan made more progress then the civilian govt.

I pray to Allah to give zardari and co to you people as well. And in during the military rule Pakistan made more progress then the civilian govt.

the difference is we do not kill our leaders if we disagree with them , they are voted out . you should have faith in democracy , its an evolving process. it takes time . even after 65 yrs we are still learning.

Sad to see people who cant understand the position pakistan is in today because of being ruled by military generals for most of her life still but they still insist we are better of with generals yet claim to be Patriotic.

question is are they patriotic to pakistan or favor generals cause of military's blind support to extremist.

A Sad day for democracy , when the people of a country want military rule rather than civil democracy .

here people are with those who are not governing them...
when army is in rule we are with democracy and when democracy is in our hands then we be patriotic
Army zinda bad..
fu** democracy....
thats allz..:pop:

PA cut the legs of successive civilian govt., the checks which should have been introduced against corruption did not have a chance to take flight because there was rule of the Army.

here people are with those who are not governing them...
when army is in rule we are with democracy and when democracy is in our hands then we be patriotic
Army zinda bad..
fu** democracy....
thats allz..:pop:

well then with people like you the army sleeps easy and it explain the progress of Pakistan in 65 yrs.

So army is considered a political party in Pakistan ?

kiddo!!

we in our country dont like political parties n the people who head it.

The Pak army is the most sincere n disciplined institute known in Pakistan and who has got wonderful managerial skills.
thats why people of my country r always with our Army.
also the performance of our army is excellent when ever it had came into power! compare the times when Pak army had been in power n when it was not.
U will know why we support them!

When Liaqat Ali Khan gets killed in a mysterious circumstances....when Mohatarma Fatima Jinnah dies after a rigged presidential elections..........when a high caliber, high profile leader like Z A Bhutto was hanged in a jail, than it only allows a vacuum space filled by a some ****ards in form of a current political leadership today. When you talk about progress....don't forget what happened after the end the Ayub's era...don't forget what is happening still today after the end of Zia and Musharaf's eras... Its very unfortunate that today Pakistanis still don't understand the importance and long term fruitfulness of a genuine evolutionary democratic process. Only faithful, honest, dedicated democratic setup can win the confidence of Pakistanis. And that's why i am very hopeful for the new elections..... :bounce::pakistan::bounce:

kiddo!!

The Pak army is the most sincere n disciplined institute known in Pakistan and who has got wonderful managerial skills.
also the performance of our army is excellent when ever it had came into power! compare the times when Pak army had been in power n when it was not.
that just means there are very few skilled administrators in your country .

kiddo!!

You know what's the problem with army when it comes into power..." Opposition means enemy......and enemy is always dealt with guns..." and you simply cannot do that with your own people.

I know its hard for you to understand but those people were elected. your military was not . polls are a dime a dozen . if your military want to rule tell them to form a party and stand for the elections in a few months.

Yr talking about that they should come from a political system!!!!!!!

but u must clear that ur talking bout a democracy way or just a systematic way.

to u democracy is more important then systematic way or systematic way is more important then democracy.

Yr talking about that they should come from a political system!!!!!!!

but u must clear that ur talking bout a democracy way or just a systematic way.

to u democracy is more important then systematic way or systematic way is more important then democracy.

afraid i have a problem trying to comprehend what you just said.

Back
Top Bottom