What's new

Pakistanis excluded from Kuwait’s new visa plan

No dude shaking head doest work for people like me who have studied in regular school, see what has that shaking done to you ,dont trust me read your reply below.
My post was any official responce from Pakiatan ?

Now read how normal people reply to the same question below.

'Shaking your head' does NOT correlate to what level of education, you so seem to brag about' !
It is not a a S. Indian & 'specifically'
a S. Indian culture phenomenon?!

Furthermore, I, just like your 'Shakin' Head, am NOT a spokesperson, for Pakistani & in your case the Indian Government'!

Hope this clarifies! !

Why are you blaming Kuwait ? they do have some legitimate reasons.. how about addressing your own issues..

If we don't get rid of polio from KPK and FATA then expect even more countries to ban Pakistani, these bearded bakward mullahs will mean more suffering for normal Pakistanis.

'Shaking your head' does NOT correlate to what level of education, you so seem to brag about' !
It is not a a S. Indian & 'specifically'
a S. Indian culture phenomenon?!

Furthermore, I, just like your 'Shakin' Head, am NOT a spokesperson, for Pakistani & in your case the Indian Government'!

Hope this clarifies! !
I never asked anyones personal opinion,thats why i mentioned official in my post,you dint have to take upon yourself if you dint know what the official responce is.hope thats clarification enough.

Nobody likes you :(

Is that you best post? :what:

Unlike yourself, I guess others don't have an inferiority complex that needs the "likeness" or approval of others to keep it in check.

Other five nations are Iran, Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Afghanistan - All are Muslim states. :-)

So they feel that they have high threat incoming possibility from all these countries.

Lets invade Kuwait for fun. Saddam conquered it with in hours we can do it too. Their army is useless anyway.
you know what happened to saddam and Iraq since then. Don't you ?

Meh, who cares. Frankly, Kuwait isn't the only country that exists in the world, and there are far better and cheaper options that potential immigrants can go to.

Meh, who cares. Frankly, Kuwait isn't the only country that exists in the world, and there are far better and cheaper options that potential immigrants can go to.

But why they want to go into the world as a low wage workforce. Why not they go in the world as elite class tourists. Whole world will open visas for them and also give them free tickets.

But why they want to go into the world as a low wage workforce. Why not they go in the world as elite class tourists. Whole world will open visas for them and also give them free tickets.
The problem isn't that, it's about the current situation in Pakistan. Pakistanis generally don't go to other nations as low wage workers, they mostly go as engineering, scientific, and medical professions. My father worked in three different countries as a electrical engineer. Ever since this war began, things have gotten worse, as Pakistanis have a hard time finding jobs in foreign nations, because of a lack of trust. You'll find Pakistani doctors and engineers driving taxis and trucks, because no one want to hire them for their respective fields.

The problem isn't that, it's about the current situation in Pakistan. Pakistanis generally don't go to other nations as low wage workers, they mostly go as engineering, scientific, and medical professions. My father worked in three different countries as a electrical engineer. Ever since this war began, things have gotten worse, as Pakistanis have a hard time finding jobs in foreign nations, because of a lack of trust. You'll find Pakistani doctors and engineers driving taxis and trucks, because no one want to hire them for their respective fields.

No country could develop on someone else money. If Pakistan wants to succeed, they have to stand up on their own foot.
India has done tremendous work in science and technology, even then they are not the leaders of science and industry, and the reason is they became the copy cats of the west.
The point is you get what you do.
If you chose a wrong direction you will end up wrong.

Majority of the pakistani's dont give a rats *** about kuwait so i dont think that effects in any way xD

Back
Top Bottom