What's new

Pakistanis debate real enemy: girl-shooting Taliban or drone-firing US

This is the same good taliban bad taliban debate we are facing. No armed group is good for the region. Period.
They are bad, I don't like Islamists anyway. I'm saying they are bad people... But guess what, TTP is worse. I don't even care about the region because lets face it the region doesn't care about us.

They should not be in Pakistan. Period.

Haqqanis have shown ALL indications they will leave by 2015. If I start a war with them today, which will easily go for 5-6 years, they will not be out of here by 2015. So its more like aa bail mujhe maar, situation.

Do an operation on TTP. Go to Afghanistan to kick their behinds... why? Because they are fighting you.

Instead of crying to Amreeka for drone strikes, we should look into the underlying factors of what nessicates these drone strikes. Years of our own negligence and inaction. The drones are just a last resort remedy to a cancer growing for several decades. Had we been taking care of of our society health there would be no chance of cancer occurring at first place.

I've never favored the "crying to Amreeka" option. Its your country, shoot down the drones. At max tell them to back off once. Drones are no solution, the NY Times revealed through a series of Obama aides (no less than 30 of them) who said we are not even firing on terrorists now, and we have developed signature strike. The joke they had running was that if three guys are doing jumping jacks together Obama would fire on them as its probably got a signature of a militant camp.

This is the last resort of a psychopath. Kuch samaj nahi araha toh aankhein band karke golian chalana shuru kardoh.

How about this?

Drone strike wipes out man’s family, faith | DAWN.COM

Give us the drone strike day,
June 15, 2011

Give us the location of the strike
North Waziristan

Give us the names who died in the same strike.
15 Members of Resham Khan's family.

Please volunteer at least one of your family members to be killed in sacrifice to allow blind firing on North Waziristan, how many of your family members to be killed are acceptable to you?

The reason Pakistan did not face terrorism before us came was simply because Pakistan was turning a blind eye to them as long as they attacked neighbouring countries. The day Pakistan wanted to establish rule of state in tribal areas they would have fought. Pakistanis think they are not responsible for any terrorism arising out of Pakistan towards its neighbours as long as they don't suffer.

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/67134_430309147030568_1641424800_n.jpg

these are the victims of drone strikes-
to all the preachers of drones strikes- let a drone hit their house some day-

No one is condoning the drone attacks. But that is the consequence of something that you very voluntarily supported and assumed that no one would take extreme steps to exterminate the beast that you support so vehemently.

US is doing it simply because you want to continue nourishing this monster of a war that was over long ago.

I've never favored the "crying to Amreeka" option. Its your country, shoot down the drones. At max tell them to back off once. Drones are no solution, the NY Times revealed through a series of Obama aides (no less than 30 of them) who said we are not even firing on terrorists now, and we have developed signature strike. The joke they had running was that if three guys are doing jumping jacks together Obama would fire on them as its probably got a signature of a militant camp.

This is the last resort of a psychopath. Kuch samaj nahi araha toh aankhein band karke golian chalana shuru kardoh.

Blame yourself, when bullets will be fired people will be killed. Those on the trigger are just happy to shoot. Look into the underlying factors of what invited this drone attacks. Seriously is the writ of state so weak that is cannot control a few rag tag fighter proxies it created for a specific purpose? the talibaboons think just because they defeated Soviet union with american weapons and tactical assistance of CIA + ISI, they are now strong enough to conquer the world with bare hands. The entertainment by mullahs just gives them an endless argument of legitimate cause.

You cant shoot down the drones without proving that you have a better and much more effective strategy to counter the menace. Doing so without the later is just declaration of war and next time instead of drones you will see American F16 flying high in the air. Let me know if PAF has the arsenal and balls of to face them?

For years, the youth is being brainwashed in the madrassah about divine help and whole bunch of nonsense...???

The reason Pakistan did not face terrorism before us came was simply because Pakistan was turning a blind eye to them as long as they attacked neighbouring countries. The day Pakistan wanted to establish rule of state in tribal areas they would have fought. Pakistanis think they are not responsible for any terrorism arising out of Pakistan towards its neighbours as long as they don't suffer.

HN was not there before the US came.

The fact is there were no sanctuaries as there are today. There might have been Madrassas and a few rag-tag training camps, but nothing on the level there were today.

Pakistan conducted a few foolish operations on WANA which were all out attacks, without the same degree of planning as that went into Operation Rah-e-Nijat. When Rah-e-Nijat happened there was nobody who spoke against it and before that Rah-e-Rast.

But if you go before Rah-e-Rast, god knows what Musharraf was doing. Attack then negotiate then attack then negotiate.

Went on for years on.

Opportunity was given to enemies of the state like Baitullah Mehsud to take power.

To all those who foolishly want to move on to Haqqani Network, I ask them have you killed Hakimullah Mehsud yet? Have you killed Fazlullah?

I don't know how anyone can be of more priority than these two scumbags!

How about this?

June 15, 2011

North Waziristan

15 Members of Resham Khan's family.

Please volunteer at least one of your family members to be killed in sacrifice to allow blind firing on North Waziristan, how many of your family members to be killed are acceptable to you?

because their families are safe. i will ask this from him when (Khudanakhwasta) same happens to him or there families. drone strike kills just one of their family member then they will know the pain.

Blame yourself, when bullets will be fired people will be killed. Those on the trigger are just happy to shoot. Look into the underlying factors of what invited this drone attacks. Seriously is the writ of state so weak that is cannot control a few rag tag fighter proxies it created for a specific purpose? the talibaboons think just because they defeated Soviet union with american weapons and tactical assistance of CIA + ISI, they are now strong enough to conquer the world with bare hands. The entertainment by mullahs just gives them an endless argument of legitimate cause.

You cant shoot down the drones without proving that you have a better and much more effective strategy to counter the menace. Doing so without the later is just declaration of war and next time instead of drones you will see American F16 flying high in the air. Let me know if PAF has the arsenal and balls of to face them?

For years, the youth is being brainwashed in the madrassah about divine help and whole bunch of nonsense...???

yar thora parh lia karo ya halat par nazar rakha karo to faida ho ga. aa kar comment kar dena he aata hai. they are not rag tag proxies. they are funded heavily and supported by CIA they are protected by USA in afghanistan. how are they rag tag groups.
super power of that time USSR failed against a rag tag mujahid group hannn. yad hai k nahi ???
because it was also supported by someone.

How about this?

It would be more appropriate to ask this question of the Government of Pakistan, for its de facto acquiescence to the attacks by failing to raise the issue internationally at the UN and ICJ, and its own failures to extend its writ to the lawless tribal regions, are the real issues.

Why is there not a massive rally on Consitution Avenue demanding these answers?

yar thora parh lia karo ya halat par nazar rakha karo to faida ho ga. aa kar comment kar dena he aata hai. they are not rag tag proxies. they are funded heavily and supported by CIA they are protected by USA in afghanistan. how are they rag tag groups.
super power of that time USSR failed against a rag tag mujahid group hannn. yad hai k nahi ???
because it was also supported by someone.

This blame it all on Amreeka / West / Europe / Jew / infidel / Kaffir / Hindu is doing no good to our country.
Earlier it was "Blame it all on Soviet Union" now the mullahs have found new imaginary enemy.

Tell me is AK47 American ? The weapons used to flow freely across the border before the war came in? Was that also American conspiracy or our own negligence? Is terming tribal regions as "elaqa ghair" also american conspiracy or our own failure as integration? Failure to implement infrastructure and industries in tribal regions is also american conspiracy or our own failure? Religion cannot put bread on your table but Mullah like to preach such with make believe stories. When this does not happen and people question back the mullah, he has no scientific explanation but a lame excuse that people are not following Islam correctly. Empty brain and empty stomach creates recruits for Shaitaan. Grow up and take responsibility or else we will end up becoming world laughing stock. Today the world mistrust our ability to handle nukes soon they will mistrust our ability to handle the country and that when we risk being forced into a situation like libya and syria..Unity stands..division brings foreign interference. The fundamental problem is with the core of our social problems, instead of teach our children to take responsibility and be logical. Not to play blame games.

ak47 is not american but it is there because of american funds.
ak47 was there when USSR lost the was did it mean that USSR supported mujahideen agaisnt himself ??? lolzzzzzz

ak47 is not american but it is there because of american funds.
ak47 was there when USSR lost the was did it mean that USSR supported mujahideen agaisnt himself ??? lolzzzzzz

YEs and the AK culture only came after american invasions right? And our talibaboons brothers were not trading weapons with opium? Come on yaaar..have a limit of blaming it on other..at one point we have to take responsibility...we failed to destroy talibans after the war ended, instead allied with them as our strategic hedge..now our own home is burning and we are unable to take action..civil war is coming soon to Pakistan.

i am not blaming it others. you said they are rag tag groups . and i said they are supported.
no. how could they conduct attacks like kamra and minhas without satellite imagery and other help??
i know and agree we have some bad people amongst us. but this does not mean that army is not doing its best.

mera ek Q hai mamas

agar ye ladki US drones se mar jati toh kya itna hangama hota ???

aisa mat samjho k mai taliban ko support de raha hu

no then she would have been called terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom