What's new

Pakistanis angry with Ex-Pakistan PM's detention by IB at Ajmer.

Any one who has traveled outside his country knows that one should not move around without your passport / visa or a copy of it.

The IB men did right by questioning this Pak politician.

The Ex PM may not be to blame but his staff and the Pak diplomats in India who were responsible for protocol definitely are.

What a fool- thinking he could come to another country without something as basic as an effing VISA!! Shocking- and this man was a PM of a COUNTRY??!!

I think they did the right thing. He has no right to travel without passport. It would have been better if he was kept there forever. He is a very big lota of Pakistan politics.

When he speaks, I dont understand anything except a few words. I can imagine the difficulty Indians had in talking to him :)

What a fool- thinking he could come to another country without something as basic as an effing VISA!! Shocking- and this man was a PM of a COUNTRY??!!

Absolutely agreed. And why was he even allowed to leave the country? Just because he is in good books of Zardari these days? Shocking and disgusting.

He should have been detained by police, kicked hard in the butt and taken to the torture cell also known in Pakistan as 'drawing room'. :) :)

This guy was our PM?
who is he, never heard of him

Is this ajmer like a version of a masonic lodge?

Nobody cares who is or is not famous in India. He is an ex PM of Pakistan and deserves appropriate protocol.

Normally, for persons of his stature, being an ex PM of Pakistan, such aspects are resolved amicably through behind the scene interaction between Pakistan Consulate and Indian MEA, without coming to fore. Unless offcourse, a deliberate and public snub needs to be issued.

He is not well known like Nawaz Sharif, Zardari or Bhutto. Even many Pakistanis don't know about him. :laugh:

This guy was our PM?
who is he, never heard of him

Is this ajmer like a version of a masonic lodge?

With people like Bilour going to Ajmer under the heading of visiting the shrine of the great saint...
It does look suspicioys now..as bilour never had anything to do with religion...still not..
Why such a person will want to visit a Muslim saint's shrine? Thats beyond me.

What are the documents a current/foreign foreign delegate should carry , when visiting India on a personal visit?

Perhaps he was planning on defecting to Congress. After all 2014 is not so far away and he does sound like Congress material :undecided:

None of you have read the article.

He left his passport in Delhi and then visited Ajmer without documents/visa which always mentions the cities any Pakistani is only allowed to visit.

Police officer did his duty as he might have been alarmed by hotel desk about check in of Pakistani nationals. The ex PM wasn't able to produce documents when asked so he was detained till Pakistani embassy sent facsimile of his visa.

@ Ticker you are a clown, few weeks back in a thread where news of tomatoes being bugged by India, you were boasting about your agencies and their practises. Stop your bias. Many people who visit Pakistan I know (Industrial Chemical traders) from Punjab have told many stories about how they are tailed by ISI or whatever agencies in Pakistan. The same has been said by Mani Shankar Aiyer on a Pakistani show. One of the trader was picked up from his hotel in room and scolded for talking about Pakistani women over the phone to an Indian number with his curious friend :tdown:. His Pakistani counterpart (the owner of the factory) was very influential person he got him out after some 'muk-muka'.

in fact no one is angry i got this news that he went india fron this thread :lol:
Oh dada ji forget about E_PM-VM tittle.I'm worried how Razpak gonna take this news keeping in mind one of his chaudhary got frisked in india.................:P

And yet you are found in every India related thread..!! :woot: :drag:

no im only found in PDF's forum.
Which is a Pakistani defence forum not an indian defence forum.
So as a citizen of my country i have right to visit any thread of the military forum of my own country.
I cant say same abt u :lol:

None of you have read the article.

He left his passport in Delhi and then visited Ajmer without documents/visa which always mentions the cities any Pakistani is only allowed to visit.

Police officer did his duty as he might have been alarmed by hotel desk about check in of Pakistani nationals. The ex PM wasn't able to produce documents when asked so he was detained till Pakistani embassy sent facsimile of his visa.

@ Ticker you are a clown, few weeks back in a thread where news of tomatoes being bugged by India, you were boasting about your agencies and their practises. Stop your bias. Many people who visit Pakistan I know (Industrial Chemical traders) from Punjab have told many stories about how they are tailed by ISI or whatever agencies in Pakistan. The same has been said by Mani Shankar Aiyer on a Pakistani show. One of the trader was picked up from his hotel in room and scolded for talking about Pakistani women over the phone to an Indian number with his curious friend :tdown:. His Pakistani counterpart (the owner of the factory) was very influential person he got him out after some 'muk-muka'.

Which show yr talking abt. He was very happy last time he visited in our country.
n Mr Curious friend!!!!!!! If u will talk abt anything abt our Country filthily even in this forum or anywhere u better b prepared to b scolded by us. I dont think they were ISI people, as they r very professional n disciplined they dont do ''muk-muka'' also it was just a trader n we r talking abt our Former PM. Surely yr IB intelligence Bureau/Gov will be knowing who he is!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom