What's new

Pakistanis angry with Ex-Pakistan PM's detention by IB at Ajmer.

He should have been imprisoned atleast for a year or two, if not that months are also ok, but why did they let him go like that no imprisonment??

Put him in the prison when he comes back. But when a former PM of Pakistan goes to India or any other foreign country, he should be given the respect which is due to him.

By telling us that the Indians should have arrested him and put him in jail, a rather slip-shop statement and berates us as Pakistan.

Regardless of personal like or dislike, as a Pakistani I feel insulted. What is india trying to do here copying US treatement towards indians won't make them supa dupa super power like Us and all this while parroting india-Pakisstan dosti. **** you indians.

We should retaliate by imprisoning Indian diplomats and tourists, but oh sorry. We are not small hearted people and respect our guests. It's a shame Indians cannot do the same.

We should retaliate by imprisoning Indian diplomats and tourists, but oh sorry. We are not small hearted people and respect our guests. It's a shame Indians cannot do the same.

If Indians travel in Pakistan without the required papers and Visa as is the case here then feel free to do the same .

If Indians travel in Pakistan without the required papers and Visa as is the case here then feel free to do the same .

Your case is lame. If it was a diplomat we would follow the appropriate protocol. You Indians are shameless and don't know how to treat guests, unless they are british or white. :lol:

Your case is lame. If it was a diplomat we would follow the appropriate protocol. You Indians are shameless and don't know how to treat guests, unless they are british or white. :lol:

Aren't you aware that your country is pretty much colonized yet again? :woot:

Arrey itna ghussa sehat ke liye acchha nahin hota.

I heard George Fernandes while visiting the US was asked to remove his clothes, when he was the defence minister. I know, seeing him in his natural outfit would certainly not be a pretty site - but that did make some Indians angry.

Chalo, thapparr maar kar maafi maang li.

That's wht I am saying - it is fine. Everyone must be frisked if necessary. No one should be above the law - least of all politicians.

Unless they are British or white? Ask those Italian navy guys who shot Indian fishermen and are languishing in India.

And this PM fellow was not on a diplomatic visit, he was on a personal visit. If he was on a diplomatic visit - detaining and/or arresting him would violate Geneva conventions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom