What's new

Pakistanis angry with Ex-Pakistan PM's detention by IB at Ajmer.

Well that time there was lot of shor-sharaba in indian media.USA was forced to issue apology for it.

US apologises to APJ Abdul Kalam for frisking incident - Times Of India

Oh yes they did - apparently after conducting the DNA test and confirming that he is a Muslim, only in name.

Not true - though he claimed that

:lol: personal apology for waving a wand.

the US embassy in Delhi issued a formal denial that Fernandes had been strip-searched,

I hope he didn't strip tease instead.

US officials Sunday toughened security measures for all US-bound airline passengers, and warned those traveling from 14 targeted nations would have to undergo mandatory tight screening. In bound passengers will go through a complete body search and thorough inspection of hand carry items.

The lists includes Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Syria, Afghanistan, Algeria, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia and Yemen. For Pakistani air travelers these procedures will probably be executed at a transiting point in the Middle East, Europe or Far East as no airline flies directly from Pakistan to USA.

?BBC Urdu? - ??? ???? - ????????? ??????? ?? ????? ??????

Does that mean IK would have gone through tight screening too?

Oh yes they did - apparently after conducting the DNA test and confirming that he is a Muslim, only in name.

I hope you are not into watching 75 plus year old men doing strip tease :what:

No,They probably did it because he is an Indian.Any idea,will they apologize for what they did with your Kaptaan.

I have heard all sorts of weird fantasies.Not as weird as this one.You are a one weird fellow.

Seems they found level of M(muslim)-chromosomes at expectable level and did not find any J(jihad)-chromosomes in his DNA hence they apologised.:D

No,They probably did it because he is an Indian.Any idea,will they apologize for what they did with your Kaptaan.

They didn't strip search him.

I have heard all sorts of weird fantasies.Not as weird as this one.You are a one weird fellow.

Neither have I. The defence minister saying that he was strip searched and the Americans saying they didn't strip search him. Weird ain't it.

I wonder what did they search for.

Seems they found level of M(muslim)-chromosomes at expectable level and did not find any J(jihad)-chromosomes in his DNA hence they apologised.:D

Your explanation is much better than mine.

Why can't I think of such things first ............. :hitwall:

Your explanation is much better than mine.

Why can't I think of such things first ............. :hitwall:
meri proble yeh nahi ke Ch.Shujaat hussain was frisked at ajmer..my problem is how chaudhray Razpak will react to it when he knows that one of his biradari wala got frisked by indians.....:D

Politicians are weird,
@ajtr, wasn't Fernandes a commie?
yes he was once ...all these were like fernandez laloo etc were active during emergency and got popular during those days under the wings of JP.

meri proble yeh nahi ke Ch.Shujaat hussain was frisked at ajmer..my problem is how chaudhray Razpak will react to it when he knows that one of his biradari wala got frisked by indians.....:D

yes he was once ...all these were like fernandez laloo etc were active during emergency and got popular during those days under the wings of JP.

No comments .... ha ha ha :)

he didnt had the Visa so what's wrong if they questioned him? they had all the rights to do so? we would have done the same to other nations wouldn't we?

he didnt had the Visa so what's wrong if they questioned him? they had all the rights to do so? we would have done the same to other nations wouldn't we?

O phuddu, he had the visa to visit the place. He forgot his passport in Delhi. And there was a Pakistani diplomat from Pakistan High Commission New Delhi with him.

tun sutta peya si - uth geyan - hun parrh le thora jeya.

pata naii kithon kithon aa janday ne

He should have been imprisoned atleast for a year or two, if not that months are also ok, but why did they let him go like that no imprisonment??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom