What's new

Pakistanis and North West Indians have same Ancestors.

Where was this fact documented? I am yet to see one. I have however seen them vociferously declare their not being Indian, given the reputation Indians enjoy in most parts of Canada. You can visibly differentiate a Pakistani and an Indian quite easily. Also, shall I show you the Indians marketing their restaurants as Pakistani? You obviously have no clue what the outside world is about, stay in your 2X2.

Actually, even I answered myself as 'Indian'--only once. That was shortly after 9/11 and in some redneck place a redneck drunk was curious about me. Normally, I stand up and declare my background and face any challenge but at that time, I was very tired--NOT SCARED--and just didn't want a conversation which would ensue if I were to say I was from Pakistan. My blonde American wife stared in amazement at me when I said I was from India to the guy. Not much conversation with the guy after that.

As for Pakistanis declaring their restaurants as 'Indian', nothing wrong with that. Just a shrewd business ploy. I think sometimes Greeks and Turks conveniently co-opt each others foods/origins. And you will see plenty of Mexicans running 'Japanese' restaurants. Many other possible examples. It's all business!!

PS. A racist redneck, loser in America, when drunk, is one of the most uncouth and dangerous being in the world, especially when he happens to have numbers backing him. He is already an 'entitled' person, in his own mind. He will take it upon all 'different' persons given a chance. Beware!!

PS. A racist redneck, loser in America, when drunk, is one of the most uncouth and dangerous being in the world, especially when he happens to have numbers backing him. He is already an 'entitled' person, in his own mind. He will take it upon all 'different' persons given a chance. Beware!!

Absolutely

I can relate completely. The big diff between India and the US is that while law and order / forensics etc in the US is 10x if not 100x better than India the few psychos you encounter are also 20x / 100x more than anything to be found in India. In many years of living in India - and with my stubborn, often uncompromising attitude I've got into many verbal spats and a near-fight once but in the US a black homeless man who kept ranting about 'the good guys being screwed over' [by what? people like me?] once trailed me for many blocks and kept flashing a knife. Terrifying.

[QBtTE="Imad.Khan, post: 9093600, member: 172293"]Thats their North East not North West

I had a similar experience here in Australia, on my first day at univ, i saw 2 groups of Indian students, i introduced myself to the group closest to me and asked them if they were Indians, they replied that they are South Indians (emphasized on South), I replied that last time i checked it was still one country so why did u say south Indian, they told me its complicated and left it at that. Later on i got friendly with the other group that consisted mostly of gujratis and punjabis and they told me to stay away from south indians. i asked them the same question and they also said its complicated. In all my time at univ i never saw those 2 groups even mingle together. They both preferred to speak to me ( a Pakistani guy ) instead of each other.[/QUOTE]

Bt bro if u have not noticed that whether they hate each other bt they r happy to say itself Indian... nd if u want to see ur love fr India in there heart jst say anything bad about India they will show u what they have nd I hope u will get atlist 1 month tour of hospital...
Nd we have less difference then ur country where Punjabi don't want to see baloch nd Sindh lol they r trying to kill each other...

[QUOTEor Khan, post: 9093775, member: 174769"]Pakistanis were the builders of Indus Valley. From Indus river draw arrows going both east and west, depecting expansion of empire, the whole of western India, Iran, Afghanistan, some parts of southern Turkmenistan, you have the map of the world first ancient empire/civilization. The lineage comes FROM Pakistan. The keyword is "from".[/QUOTE]

Ru serious or cracking jokes go first read something about ur past Thn come here ur whole histroy was started frm mugal era. Nd I don't think mugals have nd Persians have been there before or at time of Indus valley civilization which was bronze era civilization.. Indus valley civilization r belongs to India nd Hindus the oldest religion of the world hope u know...

Bharat is a figment of imagination of Indians and those RSS goons. If Pakistanis didnt build IVC, its like saying the present day Egyptians didnt build their civilization centered around Nile. And that Saraswati river is as mythical as your claims of ancient bharat. IVC is called "Indus" valley civilization and recognized as such all over. Go and check were Indus flows. Right in the heart of Pakistan. India has as much claim to it, as present day Syria, Israel, Sudan would to the ancient Egypt, because once, they were PART of the ancient empire. Understand the difference. Pakistan was the heartland, the governing body, the others were hinterlands. Its a open and shut case really.

Lol then u know Indus valley civilization. Was the place frm where hindu religion has started so if Pakistan have build that why don't u accept Hinduism...
Nd the fact that most of the Pakistani r the illegal child of foreign Muslim attackers they don't have any relationship with Indus valley civilization... so don't make any wrong statement which don't suit to reality...

Thanks for your long winded post. I am sure it makes you feel better about your miserable existence after venting through a bout of verbal diarrhea. Also, I thank you for posting a broken link and another one for a restaurant named "Ruby's Kitchen" which you claim is owned by a certain Mr. Patel. On closer inspection, it seems the owner of that restaurant proudly claims to be from Karachi, Pakistan.

Right.......So all you had was a regurgitation of what I said sprinkled with some rhetoric? Good job.

Ruby's was sold a few months ago. Regardless, apart from the testimony of others who have stepped out of their two block radius, you google countless many restaurants of such ownership. We must have some Indian members from the US and Canada right? Ask them if it makes it easier for you to accept reality.

Now instead of venting and feeling frustrated, get a life and an education and know the difference between fact and fiction.

I know that in your immediate circle immigration is synonymous with an uneducated taxi driver, I mean that's the best you hope and desire for, but trust me there others out here who follow a different path.

Last edited:
ur whole histroy was started frm mugal era.

So it was just empty barren lands before the Mughals came? I pity your intelligence.

Indus valley civilization r belongs to India nd Hindus

Nothing belongs to you. Neither genes nor culture. You Tamils still eat on banana leaves while IVC people had developed artistic pottery.

It's like Sub-Saharans saying Egyptian Civilization belongs to them because Egyptians are now Muslims!

In Menulog the client ( Restaurant) create the adverts themselves. Also this restaurant has a board outside where it says Sydney's best Indian and Pakistani cuisines and a big sign next to it saying Halal. Anyway its up to you to believe what ever you like, i am not going to be continuing this discussion any further as its not to achieve anything fruitful.

:lol: No it doesn't!

So it was just empty barren lands before the Mughals came? I pity your intelligence.

Nothing belongs to you. Neither genes nor culture. You Tamils still eat on banana leaves while IVC people had developed artistic pottery.

It's like Sub-Saharans saying Egyptian Civilization belongs to them because Egyptians are now Muslims!

Lol Thn I think u have to take histroy lesson out. Of madarsa.. India is one of the richest country of world nd I think u never hear about mauryan nd Gupta dynasty u jst know mugals who raped ur ancestors nd forcefully converted to Muslims...

Nd India is NT only Tamil its has big land NT like Pakistan who think Pakistan is Punjabi Muslim lol...there r too many retuals who r same as hindu religion like statue prayer nd lord Shiva worship nd many thing ....nd I don't think Muslim worship statue so how u related u r frm IVC lol... nd in bihar,up, punjab,Rajasthan they don't eat on banana leaf....

Lol Thn I think u have to take histroy lesson out. Of madarsa..

A Madrasa education could help you. Your English is messed up.

IVC and your Gods are not the same - and they buried their deads. Too many differences and they were not black either.

Anyways you can even choose to worship Greek Gods but that doesn't make you Greek. You coconut tree-hugging Tamils still don't have a culture as sophisticated as IVC.

[USER=25628]@xxx[/USER][{:::::::::::post: 9115859 said:
A Madrasa education could help you. Your English is messed up.

IVC and your Gods are not the same - and they buried their deads. Too many differences and they were not black either.

Anyways you can even choose to worship Greek Gods but that doesn't make you Greek. You coconut tree-hugging Tamils still don't have a culture as sophisticated as IVC.

Kid I m typing here to understand. U my point NT to teach u English...
What r u serious u have ever study about them the people of IVC only buried to those people who r died due to death not to natural death..
Nd read this u know...
http://ancientcivilizationreligion.weebly.com/indus-valley-religion.html

Right.......So all you had was a regurgitation of what I said sprinkled with some rhetoric? Good job.

Ruby's was sold a few months ago. Regardless, apart from the testimony of others who have stepped out of their two block radius, you google countless many restaurants of such ownership. We must have some Indian members from the US and Canada right? Ask them if it makes it easier for you to accept reality.

I know that in your immediate circle immigration is synonymous with an uneducated taxi driver, I mean that's the best you hope and desire for, but trust me there others out here who follow a different path.

Right, so now the the place was sold a few months ago. Oh, I can ask Indian members - but I don't need to - I've lived in the US for 6 odd years and in Europe for 2 ; admittedly not been much to Canada except for a few trips to Toronto when I was under 21 as the drinking age there was 19.

I know in your immediate circle where immigration means putting in those hours at the gas station and living off social security checks in government housing in some ghetto it must be tough to accept that facts as they stand. Exceptions prove the rule - except for some extremely rare cases, which I have never come across - Indians would not market selling "Pakistani cuisine". Maybe in some frozen little place in Canada....but not in any major city in any part of the world.

Right, so now the the place was sold a few months ago. Oh, I can ask Indian members - but I don't need to - I've lived in the US for 6 odd years and in Europe for 2 ; admittedly not been much to Canada except for a few trips to Toronto when I was under 21 as the drinking age there was 19.

Sure you have......that's exactly why your statements run contrary to everything every other north american resident here has clearly said, right?

I know in your immediate circle where immigration means putting in those hours at the gas station and living off social security checks in government housing in some ghetto it must be tough to accept that facts as they stand. Exceptions prove the rule - except for some extremely rare cases, which I have never come across - Indians would not market selling "Pakistani cuisine". Maybe in some frozen little place in Canada....but not in any major city in any part of the world.

Again all you could do was regurgitate what was told to you. I mean, with all that travelling, surely you could come up with something of your own?

For the rest read all the replies.

Sure you have......that's exactly why your statements run contrary to everything every other north american resident here has clearly said, right?

Again all you could do was regurgitate what was told to you. I mean, with all that travelling, surely you could come up with something of your own?

For the rest read all the replies.

Really? Except every North American resident who has contradicted me has been of Pakistani origin. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Travel a bit more outside the Ghetto.

Back
Top Bottom