What's new

Pakistanis and North West Indians have same Ancestors.

Really? Except every North American resident who has contradicted me has been of Pakistani origin.

Apart from the fact that they all were not Pakistani and that no Indian member came forward to support your moronic claims, it goes to clearly show the stupid schematic of your thought and reasoning processes which, had you stepped outside of your 2-bit internet existence, you would have known are not how the educated world accepts arguments or entertains claims. Not your fault though, from what we can see from your media, apparently that is how India works.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

What? Do you even know the meaning of that proverb? You were just trying to sound cool, weren't you? :lol:

Anyway,

the proof of the pudding is in the eating
phrase of proof

1. proverb
    the real value of something can be judged only from practical experience or results and not from appearance or theory.

Practical experience as in what is being displayed by every expat in this thread and not you. Appearance or theory as in what you are trying so desperately to make it out to be.

Travel a bit more outside the Ghetto.

That's it? Like.....that's your attempt at insulting me?? You're asking a person born and brought up in Pakistan and is now living in Canada "to travel a bit more outside the ghetto".....Really? Basic reasoning isn't one of your strongest faculties now is it? You can't even form coherent insults.

Apart from the fact that they all were not Pakistani and that no Indian member came forward to support your moronic claims, it goes to clearly show the stupid schematic of your thought and reasoning processes which, had you stepped outside of your 2-bit internet existence, you would have known are not how the educated world accepts arguments or entertains claims. Not your fault though, from what we can see from your media, apparently that is how India works.

What? Do you even know the meaning of that proverb? You were just trying to sound cool, weren't you? :lol:

Anyway,

Practical experience as in what is being displayed by every expat in this thread and not you. Appearance or theory as in what you are trying so desperately to make it out to be.

That's it? Like.....that's your attempt at insulting me?? You're asking a person born and brought up in Pakistan and is now living in Canada "to travel a bit more outside the ghetto".....Really? Basic reasoning isn't one of your strongest faculties now is it? You can't even form coherent insults.

Yawn. I must give you some credit for trying. It is nice of you to look up the proverb - always happy to help educate the not-so-educated lot. It is a reflection on your lack of education that you needed to look it up.

Now try and read the proverb again with its meaning and perhaps you will understand it. Give it a shot.

Instead of indulging in personal insults, if your arguments had a leg to stand on - you would have been able to provide me a slew of Indian owned restaurants which market themselves as selling "Pakistani" cuisine. So far, all you have posted is rants.

Now, I shall trying simplifying it for you without using proverbs that you will have to look up -

1. As a general rule, Indian owned restaurants will never market themselves as peddling "Pakistani" cuisine. There might be exceptions to that rule - but I have yet to come across one.

2. If they do market themselves as peddling "Pakistani" cuisine, they will probably be in an area frequented by people of Pakistani origin - you will not see an Indian owned restaurant in any upmarket area of any city in Europe or in North America selling "Pakistani" cuisine.

I am happy to be corrected, if I am wrong. If you get a chance to take a break between pumping gas in the ghetto - go to an upmarket area and check it out for yourself.

Last edited:
Lol so frustration to prove that their ancestors were muslims but know what it always fails as muslim religion is itself of 7th century ...but still hard fast thethar-o-logy to prove that no we were muslims only not others :)..

I always thought Pakistanis and Indians had same ancestors.
Eastern parts of Pakistan and North West India share closer ancestry and culture. The problem is that India as a country was only created in 1947 by the British and they created an unnatural border that included cultures that are as close as Turkey and Sweden. South India is a completely different nation as they don't even speak the same language group.

South India is a completely different nation as they don't even speak the same language group.
South India itself is vast. What Pakistani or north western Indians understood is barely about Tamilnadu. They project this to generalize South India as Tamilians. South Indian states of Andhra, Karnatka, Kerala differ much.

South India itself is vast. What Pakistani or north western Indians understood is barely about Tamilnadu. They project this to generalize South India as Tamilians. South Indian states of Andhra, Karnatka, Kerala differ much.

Kind of my point. Just like you would not expect someone from Sweden to know all the differences between the Turkish people and provinces, you can't expect North West Indians and Pakistanis to understand the differences of South India.

, you can't expect North West Indians and Pakistanis to understand the differences of South India.
Some of Them (North west Indians) now knows the difference. They are immigrating to south for better opportunities. The southerners are far more peaceful people. Be it in Bengaluru or Chennai or Kerala they are everywhere doing menial jobs to white collar ones.

a) Those North-Western Indians form around only ~5% of India.

b) Rajasthanis and Gujuraties aren't North-Western Indians.

Back
Top Bottom