What's new

Pakistani WW1-Turkish War of Independence Hero

You people use to have Pure Islamic Names.....and i observed that from your Cricket team names.....
like...
Saif ul Islam
Mushfi ur rahman
:p:
Because we were influenced directly by Arab / semi-Arab settlers. Also in our language and pronunciation in English we have same variations like the Arabs.

That's because they haven't been exposed to Farsi.
Right! ....Insight :tup:
Look at those TURKS - they changed Muhammad to Mehmet and they posses weird names not you ever observed before??
On the other hand Eastern Hemisphere (Far away from Arabia) used to practice Old Desert names

Right! ....Insight :tup:
Look at those TURKS - they changed Muhammad to Mehmet and they posses weird names not you ever observed before??
On the other hand Eastern Hemisphere (Far away from Arabia) used to practice Old Desert names
We use booth Muhammed and Mehmet, we have many Arabic and Persian names just a little bit different, do you think someone is a better muslim when he has Arabic name and speaks Arabic?

We arent Arabs simple as that.

We use booth Muhammed and Mehmet, we have many Arabic and Persian names just a little bit different, do you think someone is a better muslim when he has Arabic name and speaks Arabic?
We arent Arabs simple as that.
I never think someone is better by Names........Unfortunately you perceived it wrong :disagree:
We also use both Arabic/Persian names but If you observe Bangladeshi muslims, they use to have Pure Arabian names ( very Big names - by Alphabets).....
I know that Topic have no value but i shared what i observed....:smitten:

I like to have Input from our Indonesian brother @Indos about that ?

@kalu_miah what do you know about that (your insight plz)....?

Last edited:
That's because they haven't been exposed to Farsi.

The Muslim conquerors from the NW were Afghan-Turks using Persian. Persian continued to be our official language well into the British rule. That of course was in the western part of Bengal - present day Bihar, P/bangla and our N Bengal. But the eastern and southern part had been Arakan Sultan's territory. The Arakan Sultanate lasting about 365 years used Arabic.

Pakistanis n Turks have the sexiest names ..:lol:

Iranian names are too "soft"... Arabic names kinda weird ..

Although some Pak punjabi names are funny though .. Allah Ditta?(Allahs blessing) :lol:

Bangladeshi names are funny to pronounce .. Infact bangli accent is as if they are speaking with something in their mouth..kinda cute when women speak like that..

I never think someone is better by Names........Unfortunately you perceived it wrong :disagree:
We also use both Arabic/Persian names but If you observe Bangladeshi muslims, they use to have Pure Arabian names ( very Big names - by Alphabets).....

You mean about choice of names of Muslims from different countries?

Yes, in Indonesia, we use pure Arabic name, other use Indonesian name, my name is Arabic.

Back
Top Bottom