What's new

Pakistani women gives a great reply to India and Pakistani media

The word Bharat was taken from Mahabharata and was the land occupied by a King Bharata and it was not the whole of India. And I am sure you would know that Mahabharata was an epic.

Allama Iqbal referred himself as an Indian because he used to live in British India at that time but he wanted Pakistan and we Pakistanis are here as a testament of his vision.

Iqbal wanted to safeguard the interests of Muslims in the Indian subcontinent - that does not mean he wanted a separate nation-state called Pakistan.

The word Bharat was taken from Mahabharata and was the land occupied by a King Bharata and it was not the whole of India. And I am sure you would know that Mahabharata was an epic.

Bharat means the land between the mountains of the North and three seas of the South. The name Bharat is deeply rooted in our culture.In historical perspective, Mahabharat can tell you the ancient names of different regions of India and the people living in those region.

Even the word Hindko originated from central Asian who say native people as Indians.

Allama Iqbal referred himself as an Indian because he used to live in British India at that time but he wanted Pakistan and we Pakistanis are here as a testament of his vision.

He mainly used the words Hind, Hindustan or Hindi in his poems, not the English term India/Indian.

Iqbal wanted to safeguard the interests of Muslims in the Indian subcontinent - that does not mean he wanted a separate nation-state called Pakistan.

Well actually he clearly mentioned a Separate Nation-State in his Allahabad Address in 1930:

I would like to see the Punjab, North-West Frontier Province, Sindh and Balochistan amalgamated into a single State. Self-government within the British Empire, or without the British Empire, the formation of a consolidated North-West Indian Muslim State appears to me to be the final destiny of the Muslims, at least of North-West India.

India have many important IVC settlements which were planned cities, I never heard of such key settlement or planned cities in Afghanistan, Iran. You can't question us from claiming the Indus valley civilization. The Mesopotamians traded with IVC from the modern Indian side of IVC.

250px-IVC_Map.png

Gangetic plain is continuous with Indus river plains without any barrier. Your claim sounds silly. Hindi/Urdu and Punjabi sounds identical, both were once a same language.

Mesopotamians did not trade with Meluhha (not India), it were the Meluhhans (people occupying the IVC landmass) who traded with Mesopotamia.

This map correctly indicates the spread of IVC.

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

There is a distinct barrier separating Indus and Gangetic plains.

subsurf_east-gang(crop).jpg

Urdu, Punjabi and Hindi are distinctly different languages having common words. Urdu has over 7000 Turkish words and words from Arabic and Persian languages which are not spoken in Hindi or Punjabi.

Your post does not make any Sense. Well i think your country gets nude in front of your masters like China and America.you people are only surviving with their money.

And you indians can nude yourself at everywhere for money,still we are better than you.

Well actually he clearly mentioned a Separate Nation-State in his Allahabad Address in 1930:

Yes - but nowhere does he clearly espouse a Partition - infact even Jinnah accepted the Cabinet Mission Plan which was based on "groupings" and would ensure that India remained united.

Bharat means the land between the mountains of the North and three seas of the South. The name Bharat is deeply rooted in our culture.In historical perspective, Mahabharat can tell you the ancient names of different regions of India and the people living in those region.

Even the word Hindko originated from central Asian who say native people as Indians.

He mainly used the words Hind, Hindustan or Hindi in his poems, not the Angrezi term India/Indian.

Please quote an appropriate reference.

Yes - but nowhere does he clearly espouse a Partition - infact even Jinnah accepted the Cabinet Mission Plan which was based on "groupings" and would ensure that India remained united.

Pata nahin kaisay ban gaya Pakistan - magar ban gaya. I live here and Indians don't. :)

Mesopotamians did not trade with Meluhha (not India), it were the Meluhhans (people occupying the IVC landmass) who traded with Mesopotamia.

This map correctly indicates the spread of IVC.

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

There is a distinct barrier separating Indus and Gangetic plains.

subsurf_east-gang(crop).jpg

Urdu, Punjabi and Hindi are distinctly different languages having common words. Urdu has over 7000 Turkish words and words from Arabic and Persian languages which are not spoken in Hindi or Punjabi.

Tell me any major IVC settlement from Afghanistan and Iran.:lol:

The second map is bullshit. I have traveled from Calcutta to Gurdaspur, its a continous plains from Bengal to Punjab. Your narrative is full of crap. :rofl: A continuous road existed between Taxila and Patliputa since ancient times. ;)

Tell me any major IVC settlement from Afghanistan and Iran.:lol:

The second map is bullshit. I have traveled from Calcutta to Gurdaspur, its a continous plains from Bengal to Punjab. Your narrative is full of crap. :rofl: A continuous road existed between Taxila and Patliputa since ancient times. ;)

Do you know what is a watershed. Probably not.

I do not know why all rivers entering Indus Valley from India flow from east to west and all rivers flowing into Ganges Valley flow from west to east.

Please don't tell me that your north is different - though at times it does seem that way. :)

Oh man you are still crying because we cut your country in half in 71? Don't worry i will buy u a lolipop

LOL. And all the while we thought that you indians would be grumpy that we broke India into three pieces, from 1947 India has shrunk quite a bit dont you think? We even got gilgit, baltistan and one-third kashmir, more broken parts of india.
And you still think we are sad about losing the eastern part of Pakistan. But you guys lost a lot more.LOL......
But will give you credit for still being cheerful......

:omghaha:

I think this would serve the cause:

"A separate federation of Muslim Provinces, reformed on the lines I have suggested above, is the only course by which we can secure a peaceful India and save Muslims from the domination of Non-Muslims."

- Iqbal; in a letter to Jinnah on 21 June 1937

Please quote an appropriate reference.

Pata nahin kaisay ban gaya Pakistan - magar ban gaya. I live here and Indians don't. :)

uttaraṃ yatsamudrasya himādreścaiva dakṣiṇam
varṣaṃ tadbhārataṃ nāma bhāratī yatra santatiḥ
”
“

"The country (varṣam) that lies north of the ocean and south of the snowy mountains is called Bhārat; there dwell the descendants of Bharata.”

Back
Top Bottom