What's new

Pakistani women gives a great reply to India and Pakistani media

but i love to listen to the recitation of vedas by a group of priests even though i am an agnostic.it is a wonderful feeling.gives me goose bumps

The Aryans were not simply invaders, unlike other conquerors; they modified the demographics of the north western region of the Sub-Continent & the culture of most of the region too. Had it not been for them, there would have been no Vedic civilization, neither would there have been any technological advancements as a result of that civilization seeing as the Harappans collapsed due to a variety of factors. We wouldn't even be speaking our current languages if it weren't for them. Keep in mind that a vast majority of people in the north western & to some extent northern regions of the Sub-Continent descend from them, even if some of them no longer resemble them entirely in appearance.

The people who fought against the Greeks in the north western regions of the Sub-Continent were Aryans or the descendants of Indo-Aryans themselves. There was less mixture at that time, so I am guessing the Aryans were still around in their purest forms. King Porus fought bravely against Alexander the Great. In fact, Alexander was so impressed by him that after capturing his kingdom in Punjab, Alexander asked Porus how he would like to be treated. Porus's response was: "the way one king treats another king". It was because of that Alexander the Great returned to him his conquered Kingdom provided they become a protectorate of the Macedonian empire.

By the way, the Greeks were well aware of the Aryan heritage of the Indus. Alexander the Great had even planned an attempt at population dispersion throughout his empire to get the Indo-European tribes to mix up, but he died before being able to accomplish that. The descendants of the Indo-Aryans were the first to resist every invader that tried to enter the Indus. The people of Sindh fought bravely against the Islamic invaders as well, as was their right to do so. We follow Islam today, because we believe in it, similar to how loads of Muslims in your own country follow Islam. By the way, Asoka the Great, as far as I know, descends from Vedic Aryans.

Vedic Aryans were not a race or a tribe. In Rig Veda Arya was a term used for the noble and never used as a caste or a tribe or a set of people. In Iranian history however, Aryans are identified as a race. The Aryan Invasion theory is defunct in my opinion – so as Aryan Migration or Out of India Theory being projected by the Indians which is a crap.

The collapse of IVC is linked to many natural disasters. However the only theory that I have read about the collapse related to the existence of contemporary environment with regard to politico-religious reasons is in a paper published From Meluhha To Pakistan: The Embodiment Of A Civilization - OpEd Eurasia Review.

Robert Kaplan also says that the IVC politically remained united with India only during the times of Mauryan, Islamic and British rule of sub-continent and for the remaining thousands of years was a separate political entity. The genetic studies confirm this fact that the large majority of people of Pakistan are made up of different genetic formats compared to Indians. The linkages that we see these days with India emerged only during the recent times under Muslim and British rule and history corrected itself in 1947.

The people who fought against the Greeks were the original people of this land and not Aryans. These people were monotheists before the emergence of Abrahamic religions. They wrote the Rig Veda and the fact that the earliest Vedic religious concept evolved around monotheism is a testament to this actuality. The earliest monotheistic format of Vedic religion was gradually diluted to polytheism and we see the subsequent emergence of current format of Hinduism as the teachings spread to Gangetic plains. However, there were many Hindus who even during the contemporary era professed monotheism like the Maharishi Dayananda and Sikhism also follow monotheistic format even now. These people followed Buddhism as well and later became Muslims, the religion which they follow now.

The purest form of Aryan religion, as seen in the Rig Vedas, resembles Islamic and Christian faiths.

The intrusion of Aryan religion was a religious reformation. But in course of time, it got corrupt. Then Islam came as another reformation. Then came Christianity as another reformation.

Actually it was Christinanity that come first in India when St. Thomas landed Kerala in 52 A.D.

Islam came to India only in 630 AD.

Christianity in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islam in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So in a summary conclusion, you were always a great buffer for what is modern day India and continue to be so :D

There was no modern day India in the ancient times. It was a sub-continent consisting of many different countries. Even the Greeks called Indians, the people living in a geographical area east of river Indus. What buffer!

Nobody questions yours or anybody else's belief in Islam. Good for you that you do. The point on discussion here was the military and political weaknesses of what is current day Pakistan throughout the ages and a small irrelevant part of the discussion harbored around whether Muslims in current day Pakistan are the descendants of forced convertors or the Islamic invaders (yes delusions do exist in the minds of some posters here). Hence the discussion about your kings such as Porus (whom I believe was a Hindu even though I stand corrected). Further point of discussion evolved into some Pakistani lambasting us as being weaklings who were "conquered through the ages". We respectfully pointed out to him/her that it was what is current day Pakistan which was conquered through the ages and not really current day India except for certain instances. In fact one idiot even went so far as to claim that Pakistan had conquered India for 1 000 years. :D .

While responding to me, do keep in mind that it isn't me who insulted anyone. I don't insult unless I am insulted first or if someone was to post something extremely offensive. The majority of the people in modern day Pakistan descend from those who have resided here from centuries, long before Islam even existed. I have already mentioned this on the forum earlier that apart from the Aryan invasion, other foreign invaders made no significant contribution to the gene pool of the people in the north western regions of the Sub-Continent. Vedism was the religion that Indo-Aryans originally practiced, Hinduism today is probably very different from that. Many times throughout history as in the case of the Mughal Empire, it wasn't only us that ended up getting conquered but significant regions of what is modern day India as well.

That is true. Indians were no longer pure blood Aryans after the Rig Vedic period.

The majority of pure blood Aryans resided in the north western regions of the Sub-Continent. India itself is pretty diverse racially.

Well on the issue of eating beef or being a vegetarian, I have not come across any Hindu scripture which compels one to abstain from meat including beef. I maybe wrong but no authority has been pointed out to me

Well, from what I know, some Hindus do not eat beef, whereas the Indo-Aryans had no restrictions on that.

Actually it was Christinanity that come first in India when St. Thomas landed Kerala in 52 A.D.

Islam came to India only in 630 AD.

Christianity in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islam in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christianity didn't come as a massive wave of reformation until the European colonizers such as the Dutch, the Portuguese, the French and the English who landed on India with their missionaries. I was talking about the coming of Christianity in that sense.

no matter what pakistanis say,to me majority of pakistani punjabis look just like any other andhraite(people of andhra pradesh).the only people who look diff are north easterners.i dont know how and when pakistani punjabis became separate race .
i will accept tht pashtuns are a diff race but pakistani punjabis are no diff from andhraites or UPite or bihari or rajastani

There was no modern day India in the ancient times. It was a sub-continent consisting of many different countries. Even the Greeks called Indians, the people living in a geographical area east of river Indus. What buffer!

Undisputed that what is current day Pakistan and India consisted of many kingdoms ruled by various kings before the Mughal invasion commenced. My point was simply that geographically, the kingdoms which comprised what is modern day Pakistan seem to have been a buffer from invaders for the kingdoms which comprise what is modern day India. Geographically that would be a logical conclusion and historically this point is proven for example with Alexander's war on the kingdom of King Purshottum. History claims that the despite losing the battle, Porus gave the remaining states a chance to gather their forces into a huge army and this resulted in Alexander's army refusing to go into further battle

Vedic Aryans were not a race or a tribe. In Rig Veda Arya was a term used for the noble and never used as a caste or a tribe or a set of people. In Iranian history however, Aryans are identified as a race. The Aryan Invasion theory is defunct in my opinion – so as Aryan Migration or Out of India Theory being projected by the Indians which is a crap.

The Aryan invasion isn't defunct. It is true that later on through Aryan history the word Arya was used in the cultural sense similar to how the word Roman was used in the cultural sense in Europe. However, this does not imply that the Aryans weren't originally a race of people, because they most certainly were. They arrived in the Sub-Continent in phases from Andronovo. Genetic evidence even proves links between some eastern Europeans & those ethnicities historically linked to Aryans in the Sub-Continent. Apart from that, we have historic & linguistic evidence. Sanskrit is the sister language of Avestan & is distantly related to ancient Greek & Latin. Sister languages' original speakers always happen to be related people. The Sanskrit language was once known as the language of the Aryans, & is till today considered an Indo-European language descending from proto-Indo-European itself. The Vedic Aryans were a group of Indo-European tribes, just as how the Iranic Aryans including the Pasthuns & Balochis were also a group of Indo-European tribes that migrated from Andronovo. The Medians were aware of their connection to the Indo-Aryans of the Sub-Continent as well. You may also want to check out the relation between the ancient Vedic & Hellenic religions for more proof of there being distant relations. I stated this earlier, the Aryan & Greek pantheons were remarkably similar.

Well that's very true. There's no way we can be together and friends. Since I am living in other country. I come across with so many Pakistani and other nationalities. I have no doubt to say Pakistani are the people who are most Narrow-minded, Cheater etc etc. It's not only because of I'm an Indian, every other nationality hates them. Why are people like this?? As soon as you talk with some Pakistani, they always got short cut to make money. You people are Joke!!!

And you indians can nude yourself at everywhere for money,still we are better than you.

i also agree with aryan invasion or migration theory.but i dont agree pakistni punjabis are pure aryans.they are a mix of aryan plus dravidian just like indians .the degree of density may vary.in the case of pak it may be 60 percent aryan and 40 percent dravidian whereas in the case of indians it may be other round.i dont see any considerable diff in facial features in majority of punjabi pakistnis as compared to majority of indians

It's almost 1 year old show .. She was absolutely right but the most important thing she said is about the news channels .. I think mostly Geo TV telecast such type of news ..

So much hate, she reminds me of the Sith from Star Wars.

“Peace is a lie There is only passion Through passion I gain strength Through strength I gain power Through power I gain victory Through victory my chains are broken The force shall set me free”

"Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hatred leads to power.
Power leads to victory.
Let your anger flow through you.
Your hate will make you strong.
True power is only achieved through testing the limits of one's anger, passing through unscathed.
Rage channeled through anger is unstoppable.
The dark side of the Force offers unimaginable power.
The dark side is stronger than the light.
The weak deserve their fate."

Back
Top Bottom