What's new

Pakistani women far more beautiful than Indians: Shobhaa De

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't. Stick to Indian. :lol:

Infact we can. Try to segmentize the non muslims. Coz unlike India, a muslim gurl in pak wud never date a nonmuslim.

Try for the hindu or christian pakistanis. They r as beautiful as any of Indian north Indians.

No hope for you. Unless you are good looking and Muslim. :laugh:

FOr that u wud have to kill the remaining 1 % hindus and 5% christian population. Coz jab tak wo hain, ur above statement is utter bullshit. :D

"Guys pls (sic) don't take Shobhaa De seriously. She's a fossil who's getting no action and going through menopause."
Sonam Kapoor

:rofl::rofl: , Inferiority complex complex of Pakistan By calling "Pakistani women beautiful than Indian " Pakistani think they can take revenge of 1947,1965,1971,1999 Defeat against India and trying to show fake "Superiority Over Superior India " .

lol, best part is that Pakistanis don't care about Indians.

We Pakistanis are CENTRAL ASIANS!

BE GONE INDIANS!, go with your Nepalese and Sri Lankan friends.

We Pakistanis are different!

Ya man you guys are arbi...lolllll

Yaar tumhe pagalpan ke daure padte hain, iska matlab ye nahin ki poore pakistan ko badnaam karo.

Now I dont want to derail the thread but i can FLOOD you inbox with so so many links and videos ki tumhare bachche ho jaaenge fir bhi nahin complete kar paaoge, where PAKISTANIS (jinki aukaat tumse 10 times jyaada hai) accepting that Pakistanis are South Asians. Fuget out accepting. We all know Arab guyz insult u on face in the name of race and u love to be arse licking slave of theirs ?

Get well soon bro. :)

Its Shobha de's personal view just like we have ours. why to take this seriously. Her comment is not testified or validated by some beauty measuring equipment or device.

Faminine Beauty is not confined by geographical boundries it exist everywhere. Personally I think Marathi, Kokani & south indian girls are best looking chicks in South Asia. Afghani, kashmiri girls are fair but they lack sharpness that marathi/kokani/southern girls have.

India and Pakistan has both have beautiful girls..no one is less...but if you ask who is fairer ..then yes, on an averrage Pakistani girls are fairer.

@Topic

I think the whole reason is the cultural diversity in India. When we say Indian women, it talks bout the complete range from tamilnadu to Kashmir. Every state has people looking different with different lyfstyle and mannerism.

Pakistan in this case is a bit of monotonic. Even their diversity is very limited. Infact pakistan starts from kashmir and ends in gujrat which comprises of North India.

IF you see complete north Indians look similar and somewhat like pakistanis. As we go below, things start to change.

Lol, i don't care what bs you write. Just the girls in Lahore beat the whole of India. :lol:

Oh come on! Not another "Our chicks are hotter than yours thread"!

Mods should close this thread as it is degrading on many different levels.

So what is the big deal???? Of course i feel not entire pakistan rather women from Punajb in specific are really beautiful...And if we go towards western part of Pakistan i feel they have simillarity towards Afgan and Central asiakn kind...

kalash1.jpg

Pakistani with North European looks.

tumblr_m4hnzzbUtq1r49v3v.jpg

Pakistani African.

Our diversity is this - and everything in between, probably one of the most diverse nations on earth, when you consider also the migrants coming from all over the world for hundreds of years - up to this date.

inferiority complex of an indian women embarasses the whole nation- Lol-
you cant blame her there is a reason for her to feel such way- she in Pakistan- Lol-

She is an indian writer who accepted invitation to attend karachi literature festival..Show some respect..What is wrong in appreciating and respecting beauty of pakistani women..?I totally agree with her..We sure have many hotties but on average pakistani women are more prettier..She is actually complimenting your nation and you are replying in disgusting manner..Pathetic creature..

Infact we can. Try to segmentize the non muslims. Coz unlike India, a muslim gurl in pak wud never date a nonmuslim.

Try for the hindu or christian pakistanis. They r as beautiful as any of Indian north Indians.

FOr that u wud have to kill the remaining 1 % hindus and 5% christian population. Coz jab tak wo hain, ur above statement is utter bullshit. :D

Again you can't, because they like us better. :lol:

Lol, i don't care what bs you write. Just the girls in Lahore beat the whole of India. :lol:

Girls in chandigarh alone can beat lahore anytime :)

I can bet on this even ...

Though,i agree that this thread shud be shut down :)..

Delusion ls like you dont have any idea about india

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom