What's new

Pakistani Wholesale Platform Like Alibaba??

Aye you hear about it all the time. A provider of good hunting knives here in the U.K. got their products from Pakistan. First few batches were incredible, carbon steel, sturdy and they looked fab. Business went through the roof for the company. However the next batches are horrible and the business lost so much revenue they dumped the supplier.
I have no idea why they do this.
One hit wonders in Pakistan. Sadly they have no idea how to maintain quality control. Its a combination of a lack of education planning and foresight.

Hello folks.
Looking to try out the e-commerce fad. İ wonder how İ can import towels, blankets, rugs and other garment products from Pakistani vendors?

İs there a platform where İ can buy su h products and where they can kinda custom make some for me?

My brother was importing costume leather jackets but the attention to detail was very sub par. So looking for quality as well.

Any leads would be great.
Try getting in contact with some sellers directly through forums etc... I think we might have people here from Pakistan willing to help you and the traders they know out...

Anyways try chaiwala.com by AzadChaiwala(.com is his website) its a business forum where you are likely to find people who are willing to export stuff..
Focus on crypto, if the state invests 1$ billion now it can x100 by 2030. You guys are always late to the party. A small farm in KPK is not going to make a difference.
1 farm with huge rigs in snowy areas will be great 👍

Last edited:
Hello folks.
Looking to try out the e-commerce fad. İ wonder how İ can import towels, blankets, rugs and other garment products from Pakistani vendors?

İs there a platform where İ can buy su h products and where they can kinda custom make some for me?

My brother was importing costume leather jackets but the attention to detail was very sub par. So looking for quality as well.

Not a dedicated platform but many Pakistani manufacturers are on alibaba. Try getting things directly from factory instead of brokers best quality and price.

A quick google search will list some business dorectories:

Hello folks.

Hey Buddy ! Are you still looking to source these products? I have contacts with a lot of manufacturers in pakistan who can provide you with quality of your demand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom