What's new

Pakistani Tycoon Paid 30 Crore Tax For His New Toy

His life his choice.

And no he ain't helping his country a bit as his purchase will cause currency to exit Pakistan plus the gasoline will add to import bill.

Pakistan need electric cars.

His life his choice.

And no he ain't helping his country a bit as his purchase will cause currency to exit Pakistan plus the gasoline will add to import bill.

Pakistan need electric cars.
Who gets the 30 Crore Tax he paid.

People who earn their money usually have better taste. It is very likely that this man either inherited or stole his capital.

People who earn their money usually have better taste. It is very likely that this man either inherited or stole his capital.
What would you consider as better taste....besides this guy has a fleet of both sports and luxury wheels.

Kunwar Moeez Khan, CEO of Top City-1 Islamabad paid Rs. 30 Crore Tax for his latest car in his collection.
Highly specked Rolls-Royce Phantom 8.
Earlier, he has been the proud owner of a gold foil Lamborghini Aventador S which he imported from Uk.

The Lambo reportedly cost him around 20 Crore on top he paid 10 Crore Tax to the Government.

View attachment 730792

View attachment 730796

View attachment 730798
Lucifer? is it fashion to be called a Satan?
Good luck to him as long as he paid the taxes from the white account. Creature comfort why not if you earned it.
yes, power to him. as long as he is not a nuisance to the people around him. his extravagant life style also ensures that many people directly and indirectly benefit by working for him and catering to his needs.
Who gets the 30 Crore Tax he paid.
good question

Call me a hater, but I dislike excessive materialism. Overwhelming desire to buy expensive things can lead to doing illegal stuff to gain money.

No here say, whispers and bad mouthing. Every man is innocent until or unless proven otherwise. He has paid his taxes and if you got some thing to prove on him then bring it in the open otherwise don't spread rumours. We got people who pay no taxes and earn money in all sort of black trades and here we got some one is doing the right thing and still he is being targeted. What colour of shirt he wears and what number plate he sticks to his car its up to him and the no. plate issuers.

Richest people drive Honda’s and Toyota’s. This guy flaunting his money is typical of what Anglo saxons consider new money.

Maybe he really does just have a hobby of sports cars, but the photo with the lion cubs suggests otherwise.

Lovely to see a lot of butt hurt Pakistanis again. Why can't we be happy for someone else? Or better yet mind our own business.

Buddy got himself a car that he likes, he paid for it and the exuberant taxes along with it.

And Lucifer is a perfectly good name.

bhai khi may nai hai! Punjab may wardi nay full infrastructure banwaya hai! to cater to real Pakistanis!
As I mentioned before, I was living in Islamabad for 3 years. Even on the top of that people tried to fool me. But it's normal in Pakistan. Samnay baith ker ankhon main Matti dalty hain log.
But you are right.
But Allah behtareen insaf kerny wala Hai.

Labeling someone's wealth as new money is one way people are trying to remain relevant. No one cares about "old money". "New money" can buy old money thousand times and more.

And no, the elite do not drive Toyotas and Hondas. And don't use Warren Buffet as an example either, he flies in Gulfstreams.
Richest people drive Honda’s and Toyota’s. This guy flaunting his money is typical of what Anglo saxons consider new money.

Maybe he really does just have a hobby of sports cars, but the photo with the lion cubs suggests otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom