What's new

Pakistani Tycoon Paid 30 Crore Tax For His New Toy

Lovely to see a lot of butt hurt Pakistanis again. Why can't we be happy for someone else? Or better yet mind our own business.

Buddy got himself a car that he likes, he paid for it and the exuberant taxes along with it.

And Lucifer is a perfectly good name.

We should be helping each get ahead, give each other positive vibes I totally agree.

Kunwar Moeez Khan, CEO of Top City-1 Islamabad paid Rs. 30 Crore Tax for his latest car in his collection.
Highly specked Rolls-Royce Phantom 8.
Earlier, he has been the proud owner of a gold foil Lamborghini Aventador S which he imported from Uk.

The Lambo reportedly cost him around 20 Crore on top he paid 10 Crore Tax to the Government.

View attachment 730792

View attachment 730796

View attachment 730798
About
Pakistani entrepreneur who was CEO of real estate company TopCity-1 in Islamabad. He was jailed in 2017 after being accused to having ties to suspected terrorist organization MQM.

Before Fame
He graduated from the Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology in 2000.

Trivia
One of the charges levied against Moeez was that he was harboring weapons at his home for the MQM, but his lawyer proved they were the legal property of a friend who was not associated with the group.

Family Life
After his arrest, Moeez's father retained control of TopCity-1.

Associated With
Moeez was initially investigated because it was thought he'd given money to MQM founder Altaf Hussain.

Best combination for Pakistan .... trustworthy and honest Government, coupled with honest, hard working and tax paying citizens. And to top it off with being a Muslim that truly strives for Imaan .... that leads to a nation more powerful, than anyone can imagine.

Well he paid more tax for one car than Nawaz and Zardari in their entire lives so i say he earned that car. People who are hating him for extravagant spending should remember its his money.

This was my all time favourite toy, once i inquired about shipping it to Pakistan but after learning how much Tax Duty i will have to pay, i decided to go with just a suitcase.

porche.png

The roads in Islamabad are for Lambos, Ferrari's etc. Plus with motorway network branching out to Lahore, Peshawar and the north the city is perfect place for a petrolhead. One of the things I was hoping to indulge in my cancelled trip to Pakistan was do road tours of the region.
I remember doing 180 on the M2 and getting fined for it TWICE driving my Mercedes.
On the contrary I've done 200 on the newly built Yas Island road going to Dubai in a Mercedes as well. No speed cameras at that time, only highly specc'ed blacked out Altimas.
Good times.

bhai khi may nai hai! Punjab may wardi nay full infrastructure banwaya hai! to cater to real Pakistanis!
Punjab men wardi nay nhn succesive govts ne infra banaya hai, Karachi men punjab ne nhn tmhre Sindhi saeen ne 2 decades se taraki roki hue hai, people like u might start blaming Punjab for ur insignificant births one day.

50/
Punjab men wardi nay nhn succesive govts ne infra banaya hai, Karachi men punjab ne nhn tmhre Sindhi saeen ne 2 decades se taraki roki hue hai, people like u might start blaming Punjab for ur insignificant births one day.

hamari saeen sarkar ya dha wallon ka ladla zardari? sindh burbaad hogaya dha ki expansion nai rukk rahi! fwo keh thaikay nai ruk rahay!! naalay ki safai say ghataya tareen motorway tak sab fwo keh pass hai! kamal hai!

50/

hamari saeen sarkar ya dha wallon ka ladla zardari? sindh burbaad hogaya dha ki expansion nai rukk rahi! fwo keh thaikay nai ruk rahay!! naalay ki safai say ghataya tareen motorway tak sab fwo keh pass hai! kamal hai!
FWO ko naheen to chandio thekedar ko contract den?, FWO federal company hai, wo nhn to phir foriegn companies bid karen ge aur exchange Pakistan se bahir le kar haen ge, DHA men ghar banane se koi foji rokte to nhn hi kisi civilian ko, its the same as Bahria Town, if u have the funds go live there, Karachi ke problems DHA ke waja se hen? Karachi provincial govt ke under ata hai ya Army ke? kpk aur punjab men infra metros etc army ne banaen hen ya provincial govts ne? aur Punjab ko kyun ghaseet late ho bech men? Punjab ne tmhara paisa roka kabhi?, full share Sindh ko milta hai, wadera kha hata hai to Punjab ka kasoor?, interior Sindh ke choo awam is responsible for Zardari bieng Ladla, military is forced to work with PPP because interior sindh ke ghulam keep voting for bhutto dear. Apny problems sahee identify karo ge to hal nikle ga, u sound like a jahil balochi who is told by his wadeera that Punjab ate his share while the same Wadeera buys Lambo's and whatnot from the full share funds federal gave to Balochistan. Let me tell u something about Punjab, it is the most open, most progressive and most inclusive province of Pakistan, urdu speaking from baloch to Pakhtoons live lavishly here yet in Balochistan they kill Punjabis after seeing there ID cards, they used to do the same in karachi, kill with drill machines after seeing punjab adress of ID cards, even waziristanis now after blowing up half the country abuse punjab after the sahitans felt the wrath of Allah. Kab aqal karo ge, Punjab men kabhi kisi ka ID card dekh kar aus ko qatal nhn kiya gya. I always say that ethinic politics will be the end of Pakistan, it frustrates me when i see people like u indulging in them.

FWO ko naheen to chandio thekedar ko contract den?, FWO federal company hai, wo nhn to phir foriegn companies bid karen ge aur exchange Pakistan se bahir le kar haen ge, DHA men ghar banane se koi foji rokte to nhn hi kisi civilian ko, its the same as Bahria Town, if u have the funds go live there, Karachi ke problems DHA ke waja se hen? Karachi provincial govt ke under ata hai ya Army ke? kpk aur punjab men infra metros etc army ne banaen hen ya provincial govts ne? aur Punjab ko kyun ghaseet late ho bech men? Punjab ne tmhara paisa roka kabhi?, full share Sindh ko milta hai, wadera kha hata hai to Punjab ka kasoor?, interior Sindh ke choo awam is responsible for Zardari bieng Ladla, military is forced to work with PPP because interior sindh ke ghulam keep voting for bhutto dear. Apny problems sahee identify karo ge to hal nikle ga, u sound like a jahil balochi who is told by his wadeera that Punjab ate his share while the same Wadeera buys Lambo's and whatnot from the full share funds federal gave to Balochistan. Let me tell u something about Punjab, it is the most open, most progressive and most inclusive province of Pakistan, urdu speaking from baloch to Pakhtoons live lavishly here yet in Balochistan they kill Punjabis after seeing there ID cards, they used to do the same in karachi, kill with drill machines after seeing punjab adress of ID cards, even waziristanis now after blowing up half the country abuse punjab after the sahitans felt the wrath of Allah. Kab aqal karo ge, Punjab men kabhi kisi ka ID card dekh kar aus ko qatal nhn kiya gya. I always say that ethinic politics will be the end of Pakistan, it frustrates me when i see people like u indulging in them.
khi/pakistan ka problem dha/military inc ki illegal qabza mafia hai! aur huur qabzay ko legal bannay keh liye zardari keh babu chayeh! legal paper bannay keh liye! ab 2 number zameen 2 number kagaz hun gay toh zardari ki chowkidari toh karna paray gee! aur jab gunda dhanda hoga toh gunda anjaam bhi hoga!
.jis jagah id card dekh keh katal hotay hain unhi routes sey irani oil aur irani chayeh Pakistan smuggle hoteen hai aur in routes peh huur jagah fauji ko chowki hai! ab ya batow kesay smugglint hojati hai!!
bhai sindh balochstan may kabhi peace nai hoga jahan peace hogaya chowki khayam kar keh border peh duty dayna puur jai gee aur border peh paisa nai banta!

zardari jis speed say burha hai ussi speed say dha/fauji inc burhi hai what a coincidence sir ji!

Here is a fact, given the level of crime in Pakistan. Only criminals flaunt their wealth in Pakistan. If a decent, ordinary person were to do this, he would find robbers knocking on his door, possibly helped by the police. Can anyone deny this?

This was my all time favourite toy, once i inquired about shipping it to Pakistan but after learning how much Tax Duty i will have to pay, i decided to go with just a suitcase.

View attachment 730862
Ahh loved those cars. Where was this taken?
The area from where I come from has quickly became ideal location for driving. Adjacent to M1,M2, Hakla-Yarik, Hazara, Swat motorways. I was really looking forward to doing tours of the entire region. I should have left for Pakistan yesterday but the damned red list has ruined my plans.

lucky man ,
how he earns so much ?

Real estate business is lucrative, during Indonesian economic boom, the profit can be more than double than the investment. My oldest brother wife does this business and also all her brother and sister. Her dad is the start, but he preferred to make a big mosque next to his house rather than buying a ferrari

Back
Top Bottom