What's new

Pakistani Tycoon Paid 30 Crore Tax For His New Toy

Ahh loved those cars. Where was this taken?
The area from where I come from has quickly became ideal location for driving. Adjacent to M1,M2, Hakla-Yarik, Hazara, Swat motorways. I was really looking forward to doing tours of the entire region. I should have left for Pakistan yesterday but the damned red list has ruined my plans.
Yea, pity they have stopped making them, I have driven some high performance cars but this beauty was a different class, when you started it, it sounded like a bomb going off and as you put your foot down, you actually felt G-force push you into the seat.
The picture was taken here in Scotland.

Who gets the 30 Crore Tax he paid.

The govt who will have some babus to mismanage the funds. A huge chunk of his Pakistani money which he may have used to purchase this vehicle, will exit Pakistani banks. Every time he fills his gasoline tank, again will result in spending money on foreign import.

So yes he have right to spend wherever he want to but no he aint helping the country at all. Thats my point.

The govt who will have some babus to mismanage the funds. A huge chunk of his Pakistani money which he may have used to purchase this vehicle, will exit Pakistani banks. Every time he fills his gasoline tank, again will result in spending money on foreign import.

So yes he have right to spend wherever he want to but no he aint helping the country at all. Thats my point.
I see, the irony is that here in UK, you get German, Japanese, French, Italian or even Korean cars....in short majority prefer anything but British cars that is if there's anything left as such. The UK Government has to import some 70% of Crude oil.....but no one seems to complain.

khi/pakistan ka problem dha/military inc ki illegal qabza mafia hai! aur huur qabzay ko legal bannay keh liye zardari keh babu chayeh! legal paper bannay keh liye! ab 2 number zameen 2 number kagaz hun gay toh zardari ki chowkidari toh karna paray gee! aur jab gunda dhanda hoga toh gunda anjaam bhi hoga!
.jis jagah id card dekh keh katal hotay hain unhi routes sey irani oil aur irani chayeh Pakistan smuggle hoteen hai aur in routes peh huur jagah fauji ko chowki hai! ab ya batow kesay smugglint hojati hai!!
bhai sindh balochstan may kabhi peace nai hoga jahan peace hogaya chowki khayam kar keh border peh duty dayna puur jai gee aur border peh paisa nai banta!

zardari jis speed say burha hai ussi speed say dha/fauji inc burhi hai what a coincidence sir ji!
O kuch khuda k khauf kar le bhai, jo a rahi hai chori ja raha hai.

Back
Top Bottom