What's new

Pakistani textile brand to open 200 stores in India

Areee,
If the firm produces quality stuff for a cheap price,who the "f" gives a damn about Pakistani or Mongolian??

Enjoy chaddis on cheap price from Bangladesh - Pakistani textile is expensive so not suitable for Indians :pop:

Enjoy chaddis on cheap price from Bangladesh - Pakistani textile is expensive so not suitable for Indians :pop:

Bangladesh have exelent relation with India. specialy in Trade. Indian govt give them concession on garments. long live India Bangladesh friendship.

The onus is on you. At one hand you Indians want MFN status from Pakistan , you want trade route from Pakistan to reach CARs and Afghanistan and on the other hand your militant Hindu groups are harming Pakistani traders with support from your Indian govt.

Its a mutual trade agreement and as signatory to many pacts you have to protect foreign traders and their business from extremist Hindu groups.

Please correct your fact India never asked MFN status from Pakistan...We Simply don need it...India and Pakistan MUST understand that NO relationship is possible between both country ... we got enough experience of 65+ years...If still we are not accepting it , means we are denying the fact... Apart from that , blame game is not going to work... we are different country , we must live different.

Thanks a LOT.

Bangladesh have exelent relation with India. specialy in Trade. Indian govt give them concession on garments. long live India Bangladesh friendship.

Have i said anything about your relations with Bangladesh?

I am against this trade with india, just wait, InshaAllah a patriotic Pakistani leadership will not betray the cause of the Pakistani people by opening such friendly ties with a nation that is our enemy since day one!

i like your signature quote
“Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. ”

Please correct your fact India never asked MFN status from Pakistan...We Simply don need it...India and Pakistan MUST understand that NO relationship is possible between both country ... we got enough experience of 65+ years...If still we are not accepting it , means we are denying the fact... Apart from that , blame game is not going to work... we are different country , we must live different.

you say what im saying. friend India and pakistan try to make normal relationship from many years, but did not work. now both country should try out of box folmulas. imo both country should breake all relationship from low level to high level. no diplomatic relationship. if anybody wanna go to pakistan or India they should be allowed for once. after that no relationship. beleive me this will work amazingly. there wil be peace on border. and shoot at sight at LOC from both country, if anybody cross LOC.

I am against this trade with india, just wait, InshaAllah a patriotic Pakistani leadership will not betray the cause of the Pakistani people by opening such friendly ties with a nation that is our enemy since day one!

mehh...in this particular case it helps our current account balance on the BOP

if indian women especially love Pakistani fashion then why not.....they already copy our dialect in their movies

Pakistan produces some very good textile particularly handicraft (If I am not wrong).

I well come Pakistan brand to India and wish them best of luck.

yeah kid,whatever make you happy!:lol:

I dont think south Indians will wear these... :coffee: ...
anyway.. its a business thing.. I dont understand what it got to do with friendship.
if they think its a market they can survive and prosper.. then best of luck.... hope they succeed .. in my view they should open a few flagship branch in delhi and mumbai and then expand afterwards if things work.

I dont think south Indians will wear these... :coffee: ...
anyway.. its a business thing.. I dont understand what it got to do with friendship.
if they think its a market they can survive and prosper.. then best of luck.... hope they succeed .. in my view they should open a few flagship branch in delhi and mumbai and then expand afterwards if things work.

When it comes to money,its the same country and same religion for every one.

No matter what,any new player in textile industries must be really good to survive in India.

mehh...in this particular case it helps our current account balance on the BOP

if indian women especially love Pakistani fashion then why not.....they already copy our dialect in their movies

which dialect??

Excellent news, this! More trade between the two countries, please. Thank you.

This news is from 2012 .

What is the status of these pakistani textile brands in India now ???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom