Munir

REST IN PEACE
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
125e74efa1b826b25c621025d72cab46.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@ munir

can you please fix the problem... i think we have to be pakdef member in order to access these pictures...

Sorry, was at work. Just read the news that it is a ps. It shows excatly IAF Il tankers but now with PAF markings. So let us close the topic and wait another month.

I am not very impressed... Atleast Cheetah had better windshield... And since these are interceptors (camouflage) you need that extra... The cockpit is better but still need to see decent BVR.

Sorry, was at work. Just read the news that it is a ps. It shows excatly IAF Il tankers but now with PAF markings. So let us close the topic and wait another month.

Afaik, they are not IAF tankers either. There is a difference in the paint scheme in use on the IL-78MKIs and the ones shown in the PAF pictures.

Afaik, they are not IAF tankers either. There is a difference in the paint scheme in use on the IL-78MKIs and the ones shown in the PAF pictures.

please post the picture.. i am anxiously waiting to see it!

I wonder where this picture is taken. Looks like Northern Area's.

I wonder where this picture is taken. Looks like Northern Area's.

My own thoughts are that these are PS'd. The first Pakistani tanker is not suppose to arrive till the end of this month. So not sure. The image does not look very real. These are humongous aircraft to be flying so close in formation like this.

Back
Top Bottom