What's new

Pakistani Taliban threaten to assassinate Pervez Musharraf

LOL got infraction for writing rude words for India on PAKISTAN DEFENSE. Message was also deleted. While on the I N D I AN forum their admins banned me for protesting the same by Indians against Pakistan.

Allhamdulliah that shows we Pakistanis are better people as compared to Indians. Shahbash Admins you made me proud.

Musharraf the fool! He has some Massianic Complex to try the Savior role. He will fail miserably. Either jailed or killed. His best and only chance comes through some military+MQM support and that too will yield limited gains.GG

Go back to London/UAE.
Yep! Mush was having a ball in London living the life of luxury. Coming back and jumping into the cauldron of fire is stupidity personified. The terrorists will soon string him up by his balls. And this time they may not miss the target.

Mushy Sahb, stay in London, enjoy your liquor and forget about your fantasies of running Pakistan again. You had your chance, now let others try.

WHy mushy is committing suicide. He couldn't save his *** from taliban suicide squad. he is benzir bhutto in making.

WHy mushy is committing suicide. He couldn't save his *** from taliban suicide squad. he is benzir bhutto in making.

he wants to become a shaheed bhai....if we see mushy he is always in chase of some glory.......the failed operation at siachen....then kargil....he has been always after fame....now he is known as the runaway general.......he wants to make that as shaheed general.......

Because Gen. Musharraf in his time almost defeated rented TTP, TTP had suffered a lot & they were on the run plus rented corrupt homeless jabroni TTP & corrupt & incompetent politicians don’t want to see Gen. Musharraf back in Pakistan.

Musharraf is the person who never can stand in front of aggression, he save his back when there was blame on AQ Khan, he save his back when there were threat of military intervention in Pakistan, he didn't deserve to be called as GENERAL OF ARMY, he just lover of penthouse magazine. Bad strategic/war planner.

First he should apologize to AQ Khan.

"The mujahideen of Islam have prepared a special squad to send Musharraf to hell. There are suicide bombers, snipers, a special assault unit and a close combat team."
Musharraf angered the Taliban and other groups by launching a major crackdown on militancy.

Mujahideen of Islam lozzz my a**. They are rented homeless jabronis working for foreign powers & they have no religion, I can assure you they aren’t Muslims.

The crackdown was against the rented homeless jabroni terrorist group which we today know as TTP. The original Taliban are ONLY in Afghanistan fighting against US & allied forces, in the past Taliban had made it clear that they have nothing do with what's happening in Pakistan & they have no alliance or friendship with TTP they are acting on their own & Taliban have condemned TTP, plus Taliban had also requested TTP to stop their terrorist activity in Pakistan but TTP rejected the call & they till date are involved in all terrorist activity in Pakistan, this is a clear proof that TTP is a rented terrorist group working & taking orders from foreign powers & TTP is a non Muslim terrorist homeless rented jabroni group.

TTP bunny rabbits won't stand a chance in hell.

The politics on Pakistan are so disgusting. How did we
Sink to this level?

Pakistan has always played a wounded game from the beginning, here is another opportunity, make Musharraf the guinea pig!!!!!!!!!! To play the game...........

Musharraf is the person who never can stand in front of aggression, he save his back when there was blame on AQ Khan, he save his back when there were threat of military intervention in Pakistan, he didn't deserve to be called as GENERAL OF ARMY, he just lover of penthouse magazine. Bad strategic/war planner.

First he should apologize to AQ Khan.

GOD help us from people like you because people like you were sleeping with their heads under their pillows when Gen. Musharraf rule was going successfully. Don't talk like corrupt media use your brain.

Benazir bhuto was truely brave....and musharaf, despite being a fauji, is an empty vessel making louder sound.

Oh GOD here is another one. GOD help us.

LOL got infraction for writing rude words for India on PAKISTAN DEFENSE. Message was also deleted. While on the I N D I AN forum their admins banned me for protesting the same by Indians against Pakistan.

Allhamdulliah that shows we Pakistanis are better people as compared to Indians. Shahbash Admins you made me proud.

Admins of PDF are not good enough.

Morons are those who try to preach otherwise.

Why would RAW backed TTP would kill RAW backed Imran Khan? blah blah

Imran Khan is supported by RAW?

When did this conspiracy theory start? :D

I can see many people on PDF are clearly PML-N supporters. I don't understand why people love the corrupt & incompetent, may be you all love the corrupt way. If this is the case then GOD truly help us, it because of people like you all Pakistan never progresses.

Back
Top Bottom