What's new

Pakistani Taliban threaten to assassinate Pervez Musharraf

Imran Khan is supported by RAW?

When did this conspiracy theory start? :D

Stop being a child. Even though I acknowledge that most of your posts are retarded, I still think you are not brainless.

GOD help us from people like you because people like you were sleeping with their heads under their pillows when Gen. Musharraf rule was going successfully. Don't talk like corrupt media use your brain.

Denying fact actually means sleeping with their heads under pillows. These are open eye realities which are unseen to a fan.

Rented homeless jabronis terrorist group TTP, corrupt & incompetent politicians are united against Gen. Musharraf because he is a direct threat to both of them.

These rented terrorists don't have any problem with these corrupt & incompetent politicians because they are already serving their pimp master US, so they never get threatened & even if they are it is only to gain popularity.

I pray that some how some way Gen. Musharraf wins the elections & he comes to power.

Sorry to say but no, he might get 1 or two Hilux full of Police commandos and thats all, those days are long gone when Army soliders were deployed throughout the way, he is Retd now.....though he will have his personal security who are ex-SSG

So what do you think now :p
Rangers and FC will provide him security at all costs. Kayani has ordered them to do so.

Those folks really do look professionals...not some ragtag militant.

Secondly, some of those folks don't look like Pakistani, their arms are too white...

Look at their faces.. I bet they are Iranians.

Previously, it use to be indian army... looks like Indian army is limiting its activities in Afghanistan.

Those folks really do look professionals...not some ragtag militant.

Secondly, some of those folks don't look like Pakistani, their arms are too white...

By the look of it; there are certainly some (ex) professionals involved in training them. Time to comb through all SSG personnel who have left (or superannuated from) the force in the last two decades.

Back
Top Bottom