What's new

Pakistani Taliban threaten to assassinate Pervez Musharraf

Benazir Bhutto had hundreds who would... and did.. voluntarily sacrifice their lives for her. Tens of millions who adored her. I wish Musharraf the best but he has none of these. He will be a dead man walking in Pakistan... fool.

Don't be an a$$ for God sake think neutral on national security issues you are taking my post in wrong context i replied to other poster who said very stupid thing. Mushi enemies are not just Talibans he was attacked by people in uniform if you remember and considering the fact PA failed to eliminate any top level leader of Talibans they are all alive,( Baitullah was killed by Americans) if we loose Mushi it will be a big blow to our armed forces and nation coz we have already lost ex-PM.
I don't get what are you trying to say here, are you talking about the attack on him in Rawalpindi? the one planned and executed by Adnan Rashid? dude he was working with TTP.
Sorry to say but for some people giving up to threats is a matter of self respect, honor and dignity. He already changed his mind twice about his return, if he change it this time , you know what people will call him, on the other hand if he backs off now it will encourage TTP, and we don't want that. Don't worry it won't be a blow if he dies or live, Its been 5 years since BB was assassinated and still she is remembered as Brave.....he won't get many votes this time he know that, and he is not coming to get elected, his motive is to start the campaign now so in next 5 years he would be able to participate in election

Musharraf is ex-COAS and ex-President, he will be provided security by Army and Civilian Govt. It is his lawful right.
And TTP had tried to assassinate him several times but Musharraf never backed off! Love this guy!

Sorry to say but no, he might get 1 or two Hilux full of Police commandos and thats all, those days are long gone when Army soliders were deployed throughout the way, he is Retd now.....though he will have his personal security who are ex-SSG

I don't get what are you trying to say here, are you talking about the attack on him in Rawalpindi? the one planned and executed by Adnan Rashid? dude he was working with TTP.
Sorry to say but for some people giving up to threats is a matter of self respect, honor and dignity. He already changed his mind twice about his return, if he change it this time , you know what people will call him, on the other hand if he backs off now it will encourage TTP, and we don't want that. Don't worry it won't be a blow if he dies or live, Its been 5 years since BB was assassinated and still she is remembered as Brave.....he won't get many votes this time he know that, and he is not coming to get elected, his motive is to start the campaign now so in next 5 years he would be able to participate in election

Sorry to say but no, he might get 1 or two Hilux full of Police commandos and thats all, those days are long gone when Army soliders were deployed throughout the way, he is Retd now.....though he will have his personal security who are ex-SSG

He is Pakistani national and more than welcome obviously he is ex-ssg n coas he is not fool he knows he can't win , maybe the guilty feeling is too high this time he can't resist and coming to prove his loyalty and patriotism.

A big lanaat on TTP, the hired guns of foreign masters.

I personally have been very disgusted with many Musharraf policies but he is a patriotic and reasonable person. I wish him well in his future endeavors and I pray the TTP terrorists go to hell.

Clearly PML-N is threatened By his return so Riyadh has activated their resources Wahhabi suicide bombers in pakistan.

ISLAMABAD: Former President Pervez Musharraf has been advised by Saudi officials against returning to Pakistan, citing "danger", days ahead of his planned homecoming from self-exile to lead his party in May 11 polls.

Musharraf, who has been living in London and Dubai since he left Pakistan in early 2009, travelled to Saudi Arabia yesterday for what his party said was a "one-day visit to perform Umrah".

An unnamed delegate travelling with Musharraf was quoted by The News daily as saying that Saudi officials had told Musharraf that he should consider postponing his return to Pakistan.

Musharraf had recently announced that he intended to fly into Karachi on March 24.

"The Saudis are concerned that Musharraf will be putting himself in the way of danger if he returns to Pakistan as planned. The situation in Pakistan, especially in the coming days, is going to be completely hostile to him," the delegate was quoted as saying.

"Saudi officials held meetings with him in Dubai and whispered to him that the Kingdom thought that Musharraf should review his plan and not fall to emotional tinge," the delegate said.

793.png

ISLAMABAD: Former President Pervez Musharraf has been advised by Saudi officials against returning to Pakistan, citing "danger", days ahead of his planned homecoming from self-exile to lead his party in May 11 polls.

Musharraf, who has been living in London and Dubai since he left Pakistan in early 2009, travelled to Saudi Arabia yesterday for what his party said was a "one-day visit to perform Umrah".

An unnamed delegate travelling with Musharraf was quoted by The News daily as saying that Saudi officials had told Musharraf that he should consider postponing his return to Pakistan.

Musharraf had recently announced that he intended to fly into Karachi on March 24.

"The Saudis are concerned that Musharraf will be putting himself in the way of danger if he returns to Pakistan as planned. The situation in Pakistan, especially in the coming days, is going to be completely hostile to him," the delegate was quoted as saying.

"Saudi officials held meetings with him in Dubai and whispered to him that the Kingdom thought that Musharraf should review his plan and not fall to emotional tinge," the delegate said.

793.png
Chamcha of Saudi Arabia :hitwall:

Musharaf must be given needful protection but he must be brought to court to face trial for killing girls and kids in Lal Masjid. I support no terrorist, not even when he wears a uniform.

You are supporting and terrorist of lal masjid and telling you do not support terrorists?

Chamcha of Saudi Arabia :hitwall:

Better than being chapals of hindus.

Foreign paid media is clearly supporting IK and most corrupt elections, ever in the history of Pakistan.

I'm sure you're really not expecting an answer…parrots can only repeat what they have been conditioned to repeat. :D

Just a shot at all the morons who still cling to the nonsensical belief that TTP are foreign backed. :D

Just a shot at all the morons who still cling to the nonsensical belief that TTP are foreign backed. :D

Morons are those who try to preach otherwise.

Why would the CIA backed TTP kill the CIA backed Musharraf?

Can someone please explain this? :D

Why would RAW backed TTP would kill RAW backed Imran Khan? blah blah

Back
Top Bottom