What's new

Pakistani Taliban chief's wife killed in missile strike

In any operations,, drones , police or conventional warfare there will be innocent people killed,, its inevitable,,,prob the drone attacks have caused far less civlian casulities then any other way that was possible...the only way not to kill civilians is to do nothing.
Absolutely.Even Pakistan Army killed several innocent people by mistake but it was not intentional.Does it mean Pakistani Army Soldiers are just killers.Although US does tend to go overbroad with bombings but that's because it's not their own people.

If the USA has imperialist ambitions why is it now pulling out of Iraq.?
What imperialist ambitions would the USA for being in Afgan,, prob the *** hole of the world...what would the USA have to gain.

tallman, you cannot take the driveling of "Bill Longley" at face value. He knows that 80% of what he posts here is irrational. BUT, he likes to poke a stick in the eye of the emperor (USA), so let him have his fun. Ignoring him is the only sane way.....Noblesse Oblige ....:usflag:

If the USA has imperialist ambitions why is it now pulling out of Iraq.?
What imperialist ambitions would the USA for being in Afgan,, prob the *** hole of the world...what would the USA have to gain.
The US does not have imperialist ambitions, but it does believe wrongly in some cases that it's military force can turn the world into a better place. Not everything that worked in WWII applies today.

The US does not have imperialist ambitions, but it does believe wrongly in some cases that it's military force can turn the world into a better place. Not everything that worked in WWII applies today.

I can agree with that,,,,I figure USA will have fleets of unmanned bombers X47,, Reapers,, Predators and Terminators,, that will be doing the same thing the Predators are doing in Pakistan..selecting and excuteing individuals that are involved in attacks on USA interests.. I expect you are seeing the last of troops on the ground....

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom