What's new

Pakistani Taliban chief's wife killed in missile strike

EjazR

Reaction score
Pakistani Taliban chief's wife killed in missile strike | World | Reuters

PESHAWAR, Pakistan (Reuters) - The wife of Pakistani Taliban chief Baitullah Mehsud was one of three killed on Wednesday in a missile strike by a suspected U.S. drone in South Waziristan region on the the Afghan border, a relative said.

"I confirm that the female that was killed in the strike was the wife of Baitullah Mehsud," the relative told Reuters by telephone.

An intelligence official told Reuters two militants were killed in the attack.

This news remind me sms joke.
Making a reunion of Husband and wife is great job and would payback one from Lord.
We should pray for the reunion of Husband with his wife ASAP.InshaAllah!

baitullah can do nothing
he is surrounded by all sides. Governments blockade and air strikes has made him run and hide himself in caves
soon he will be smoked out.
from death of his wife he will now feel the greaf he brought to thousands of pakistanies.
its makaafat e amal... you cut the crop which you sow

Guys
This is a lady who apparently had no part to play in this whole fiasco. She is another silent tragedy of this war. Do not pin the crimes of the husband on the wife or the children. i have no hesitation i n trying and then punishing baitullah mehsud if found guilty , but why should i or anybody be happy at the sad loss of an innocent life(on grounds that we have no proof of her involvement in any antistate activities).
WaSalam
Araz

Although the operation itself is commendable (it was done by the US) to take out Beitullah Mehsud. There is no reason to rejoice that his wife was killed.

Women, children, elderly are all non-combatants and should not be killed, especially taking into account Islamic/moral principles

Although the operation itself is commendable (it was done by the US) to take out Beitullah Mehsud. There is no reason to rejoice that his wife was killed.

Women, children, elderly are all non-combatants and should not be killed, especially taking into account Islamic/moral principles

where is moral/islamic principles had been died when your country evil cleric zakir nalaik is saying yazid (lanatullah) with honor of razi allah Naozobillah.
he is calling him razi Allah who had been saheed even 6 Month Son of IMAM HUSSAIN(A.S) in Karbala.
Violation of all Morals/Islamic principles in Karbala has no match in history.
Yazediat had been killed in Karbala but his relatives like zakir naleik and taliban are still alive.

where is moral/islamic principles had been died when your country evil cleric zakir nalaik is saying yazid (lanatullah) with honor of razi allah Naozobillah.
he is calling him razi Allah who had been saheed even 6 Month Son of IMAM HUSSAIN(A.S) in Karbala.
Violation of all Morals/Islamic principles in Karbala has no match in history.
Yazediat had been killed in Karbala but his relatives like zakir naleik and taliban are still alive.

Sorry, but you made no sense. What does Zakir naik have to do with this?

So just because Yazid's men killed children and women, we should too?

P.S.: Besides he had apologized for his remarks if you didn't know

Last edited:
poor woman!!!!!!and she has made news ........whats the use of killing her!!!

It was a mistake you dont waste a 100,000 missle on some ones wife or children,,,,but in the end it the fault of pigs like this guy that endanger their wives and children...whom never care about how many innocent people they kill

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom