What's new

Pakistani Sniper team kills a Taliban insurgent at 2000 mt

Also have noticed a lot of US vernacular and abbreviation entering forces every day speech - speaks to the close co-operation between us, even though on the surface there has been bad blood.

This had always been the case. Even in periods we did not have close cooperation with US, the language was very much the same as confirmed by some of my relatives in senior positions in air force and army.

This had always been the case. Even in periods we did not have close cooperation with US, the language was very much the same as confirmed by some of my relatives in senior positions in air force and army.

Yeah, but it is a lot stronger now, sounds good though, makes you proud to hear them get all technical.

I have Le enfield .303 bayonet. BTW this rifle is deadliest.
I once read an article about some Talib in Afghanistan that kept an entire US squad pinned down for quite a while with an unscoped .303 Lee-Enfield from beyond 500m.

Im a good shot myself... .22 is a good rifle ..
Best I've done to date was 345m on a little springbok with a .300 Win Mag...the rifle actually had an original Nazi K98 action on it.

Attachments

• 1002739_10200177805836345_29971818_n.jpg
    1002739_10200177805836345_29971818_n.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 64
Some of it can be taught, sometimes it comes naturally, like little Annie Oakley.

I once read an article about some Talib in Afghanistan that kept an entire US squad pinned down for quite a while with an unscoped .303 Lee-Enfield from beyond 500m.

Best I've done to date was 345m on a little springbok with a .300 Win Mag...the rifle actually had an original Nazi K98 action on it.

I got this rifle too .. Got it as a present ..

Last microsecond thought in the head of the dead Talib in the voice of Amitabh Bachan; "yeh kya hou raha hai bhai, yeh kya hou raha hai".

I got this rifle too .. Got it as a present ..

i inherited my grandfathers 3 knot 3......a simple yet elegant design

its actually one of my favourites of my collection

Hum ny gulshan k tahafuz ki qasam khai hai

Attachments

• 10291869_1561390074077154_4720332997085935537_n.jpg
    10291869_1561390074077154_4720332997085935537_n.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 80
Good work indeed. May God help those tigers to kill more Pigs.

Hmm bro i trust you but can you share some reasonable source. No doubt this rifle is amazingly design and less recoil time.

i inherited my grandfathers 3 knot 3......a simple yet elegant design

its actually one of my favourites of my collection

Hum ny gulshan k tahafuz ki qasam khai hai
.303 which model and original british or locally built?

Hmm bro i trust you but can you share some reasonable source. No doubt this rifle is amazingly design and less recoil time.

.303 which model and original british or locally built?
Can't find the article but here is a video for you regarding the incident:

Yeah, but it is a lot stronger now, sounds good though, makes you proud to hear them get all technical.
we all have our own desi lingo there is nothing bad about it
army uses whatever works .. Bollywood drama is not applicable here
our men are far more creative in making terms that are more relevant to the place
American lingo will be mostly among the officers but can trickle down to the ranks with desi christening

cheeta chaal, ( covert movement ) aqal choos, (helmet) chupao or talbees (camouflage and cover)

@Xeric sir throw us a bone I am out

Taliban themselves are terribly good at sharp shooting. Their sharp shooters have killed more PA men than anything else. I hope we settle the score soon and our shooters become every bit as fearsome to them as their shooters were to our men when we first entered the Taliban areas.

Back
Top Bottom