What's new

Pakistani Sniper team kills a Taliban insurgent at 2000 mt

I can confirm that PA has tested more Lapua platforms like Trovelo, latest AI AW and a brand new AI rifle, simply called AXMC the multi calibre AXMC, a .338 Lap Mag which can be reconfigured to .300 Win Mag or.308 Win in minutes simply by changing the barrel, bolt and magazine/insert.

Trovelo has been in service since some time.. i think it was the navy guys who got em first..

Saw a few "multimedia" files on his laptop... tight lipped.. dont ask dont tell sorta policy.. but @senses <- poster did post a sniper video in some SSG thread.
I think you did too but it didnt show the target going down . just the bolting of the gun and the report of the gun.. and some footage of terrorists being tagged by the spotters.

I think you did too but it didnt show the target going down . just the bolting of the gun and the report of the gun.. and some footage of terrorists being tagged by the spotters.

Probably.. but 1 fker did go down..

NAVY has Trovelos in almost all calibres. They love it. Army has other badass rifles to compete with.

I can confirm that PA has tested more Lapua platforms like Trovelo, latest AI AW and a brand new AI rifle, simply called AXMC the multi calibre AXMC, a .338 Lap Mag which can be reconfigured to .300 Win Mag or.308 Win in minutes simply by changing the barrel, bolt and magazine/insert.
a long range heavy caliber kill really destroys the moral of the terrorists. when they see the part of the body torn apart then it really saps their spirit. this must continue.

every takfiri scumbag killed means hundreds of lives saved

Met an SSG capt ... cool stories... the guy had 2 tours (they rotate as you know) in Swat..(a native of swat aswell) and now i hears hes in NWA...
units are hardly getting any resting time, no matter what arms you are you have to go and fight

not that they are bothered
they live for a day to fight. my father said that the cadets reported in to their units in advance at the time of war in their final term in PMA.

I pray for my SSG friend may he continue to eliminate our enemies and stays safe like all our brothers and sisters in arms and all patriot Pakistanis
Amen

Snipers are properly trained now, you get recommended by your CO, if you are a good shot, these course are like Spec Forces courses, you learn advanced field craft, evasion and patience.

Heard of a sniper waiting in a hidden position for 9 days, waiting for a target, radio silence - all on his own, even having to urinate and defecate into plastic bags and bottles and then putting it in the earth.

TF have guard dogs and the smell of urine can give you away, he finally got his target, and the ex-filtrated back to friendly lines.

Back
Top Bottom