What's new

Pakistani Sniper team kills a Taliban insurgent at 2000 mt

a long range heavy caliber kill really destroys the moral of the terrorists. when they see the part of the body torn apart then it really saps their spirit. this must continue.

every takfiri scumbag killed means hundreds of lives saved

of course it does......and they can get a sense of what is WORSE than the damage they inflict on people, chopping the heads off of civilians. Too bad they keep trying to live by the gun, they'll just have to die by the gun.

Pakistan Army can make the arrangements for them.

so do I but they are tight lipped about it
the CO posted in bannu leading the IPD relief and leading a Mech Inf battalion is cousin from father side. he wont say a word or share anything apart from his phrase that we are fcking taliban dry and hard.

my cousin was posted at Bannu until somewhat recently....also spent time @ Alizai. Many stories, obviously tight lipped as well.

the talebs are getting mopped up but there's always more work to be done.....last man last bullet as they say

I doubt if the video footage will be released even if it has been recorded. because the JUI and Jamat Islami will use it to propaganda against our military via the foul mouths of Hamid Mir and his family of journalists.

shame we will only have to live with words

Then take JUI and Jamiat Islami out as well. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom