What's new

Pakistani Sniper scores with a head shot

Some people tried to ban it and some didn't but it did cause an uproar in india and even on this forum
At the same time they were supporting their govt,s decision to ban internet and cellphone service in Kashmir talk about hypocrisy

Some people tried to ban it and some didn't but it did cause an uproar in india and even on this forum

geo is a news channel from Pakistan.
jNVc_ulo.jpg
Typical pakistani, economical with the truth.
Ppl protested but was released all over India. Even though was sympathetic to kashmiri terrorists.
Geo reference i still dont get , i know its a pak channel.

You don't have any comprehension skills, perhaps there should be a intelligence test to prevent people with conditions like you joining this forum.

And I bow to your philosophical writings, historical knowledge and commanding skills with one free thumb while the other rests somewhere deep down under.

Enjoy the rich Indian Army history some more:
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-24159594

At the same time they were supporting their govt,s decision to ban internet and cellphone service in Kashmir talk about hypocrisy
Internet services are banned in Haryana ATM.
Your point being ?

Quietly buried in the dead of night.
What a shahadat .
Actually Pakistanis get pleasure from these type of meaningless injuries and deaths, since their list of achievements is nonexistent.
Can't really remember the last time a thread was made by Pakistanis in which a real achievement like scientific or technical or social was celebrated.
Lols atleast we dont hide them under the blanket of heart attacks & suicide .

Pretty cowardly to take shots after reaching a agreement.
But totally expected from pakistanis, since their army is too yellow to fight directly , it has to act like terrorists from hiding.

ask 56 inch to fulfill his promises and teach Pakistan a lesson that will go in the history books
oh wait he is 4 inch too

But totally expected from pakistanis, since their army is too yellow to fight directly , it has to act like terrorists from hiding.
Of course Pakistan is evil and only Pak breaks the ceasefire agreement while India just takes it.

This means that either...
1) India is a coward and doesn't attack Pak while Pak kills ur troops
2) India also breaks ceasefire agreement and does attack Pak in this tit for tat game.

If it's the first one well then it's a shame.

If it's the second one then quit complaining when ur troops die bcuz u had it coming.

I remember there were news of intensified firings on LOC after Modi was elected...and in the news it claimed that Indian army had been given a green light to do so from the Modi government. So then that's how it shall be...Pak will respond accordingly...and if u r growing tired of this tit for tat then attack us. I'm sure Super Power India can easily destroy Pak, take back Kashmir, and live happily ever after. We r patiently waiting :cheesy:

it seems like the bullet found your butt instead of the soldier's head.
if the shooter was an Indian then you would have been trumpeting the awesomeness of your army but thats not the case here so use some burnol to ease pain

And yet the Indian Army keeps doing it and justifies it as a measure to keep ever dwindling morale some semblance of fortitude so Indian soldiers man up instead of using Young Kashmiris tied to their jeeps front and used as human shields.

Says the girl who quotes me :rofl:. Don't keep doing that, people will start talking.
Did you by any chance fall on your head when you were born??

if the shooter was an Indian then you would have been trumpeting the awesomeness of your army but thats not the case here so use some burnol to ease pain
I received a lot of replies to my post from paks.
Seems i struck a chord with the cowardly PA actions.
Its a dishonourable act , however u spin it.
But a army whuch surrenders in 14 days has no concept of honour.

I received a lot of replies to my post from paks.
Seems i struck a chord with the cowardly PA actions.
Its a dishonourable act , however u spin it.
But a army whuch surrenders in 14 days has no concept of honour.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom