What's new

Pakistani Sniper scores with a head shot

I wasn't referring to Indian soldiers. A soldiers dying for his country is the utmost sacrifice one can make but when the state and his own army refuses to acknowledge his bravery and call it as a death of a civilian is a very horrible and pathetic way to honour your dead.

I support your voice against Indian Army doing such crimes with their own fallen.

You are indeed a brave man just like those ever increasing Indian soldiers raising their voices against Indian Army officers ever increasing corrupt practices. Kudos to your brother Indian soldier Tej Bahadur Yadav who raised his voice like so many more.

Pity that all those who do raise their voices end up Gagged.

We will retaliate with 120 mm mortars
And we will not o_O, simply because we love :smitten:you all so much more than you could ever imagine even in death:rofl:.

I support your voice against Indian Army doing such crimes with their own fallen.

You are indeed a brave man just like those ever increasing Indian soldiers raising their voices against Indian Army officers ever increasing corrupt practices. Kudos to your brother Indian soldier Tej Bahadur Yadav who raised his voice like so many more.

Pity that all those who do raise their voices end up Gagged.

And we will not o_O, simply because we love :smitten:you all so much more than you could ever imagine even in death:rofl:.
Again, I wasn't referring to Indian soldiers. Hiding the death of our soldiers and casualties is not a tradition in Indian Army.

Again, I wasn't referring to Indian soldiers. Hiding the death of our soldiers and casualties is not a tradition in Indian Army.
And yet the Indian Army keeps doing it and justifies it as a measure to keep ever dwindling morale some semblance of fortitude so Indian soldiers man up instead of using Young Kashmiris tied to their jeeps front and used as human shields.

Please dont ever quote me again

Says the girl who quotes me :rofl:. Don't keep doing that, people will start talking.

y sniper shoot a soldier on the other side after committing to peace and non violation of ceasefire? nothing to be proud of by pa. more cowardly if u ask me. it's like holding out a white flag and shooting the approaching person who believes u come in peace. maybe I got it wrong but this isn't the measure of a professional army

We need more soldiers on the loc

y sniper shoot a soldier on the other side after committing to peace and non violation of ceasefire? nothing to be proud of by pa. more cowardly if u ask me. it's like holding out a white flag and shooting the approaching person who believes u come in peace. maybe I got it wrong but this isn't the measure of a professional army
Take your Indian propaganda some place else

Pretty cowardly to take shots after reaching a agreement.
But totally expected from pakistanis, since their army is too yellow to fight directly , it has to act like terrorists from hiding.

This is why I respect the Chinese army, they have the balls to fight the Indian army face to face, unlike members of certain military who send insurgents to fight their fights for them...

Agreed we don't honour our soldiers enough but that's because we are not a rich country like Pakistan with its focus on the armed forces, and our focus is more towards development. We take pride in other achievements also .
Was haider banned permanently or released ?
Don't get your geo reference.
Some people tried to ban it and some didn't but it did cause an uproar in india and even on this forum

geo is a news channel from Pakistan.
jNVc_ulo.jpg

This is why I respect the Chinese army, they have the balls to fight the Indian army face to face, unlike members of certain military who send insurgents to fight their fights for them...

Again it is big of you to abuse your own Indian Army for supporting TTPs lost insurgencies and terrorism against Pakistan. That is why we are brothers, Chinese and Pak Army. Thank you for stating it like it is.

Don't take back your words out of cowardice from expected wrath of your countrymen.

Again it is big of you to abuse your own Indian Army for supporting TTPs lost insurgencies and terrorism against Pakistan. That is why we are brothers, Chinese and Pak Army. Thank you for stating it like it is.

Don't take back your words out of cowardice from expected wrath of your countrymen.
Haha, you guys are a bunch of jokers... take whatever you want out of my words but you know very well what I meant. No one but Pakistan believes that India is support the Pakistani Taliban.

You only understand the language of artillery ; which we will soon reply with

Please don't mention the back side of a holy animal as artillery, some of your own will not like that at all.

Haha, you guys are a bunch of jokers... take whatever you want out of my words but you know very well what I meant. No one but Pakistan believes that India is support the Pakistani Taliban.

Ha ha ha, you went back on your own words. How brave of you. Raw Rats tell a different story.

Please don't mention the back side of a holy animal as artillery, some of your own will not like that at all.

Ha ha ha, you went back on your own words. How brave of you. Raw Rats tell a different story.

Believe what you want.

Back
Top Bottom