What's new

Pakistani Sniper scores with a head shot

people die from headshots only if bullet hits the "brain", after all he was an indian, he should been shot in the arse to damage the brain

Ohhhh this is really great. Afterall people can not hide their born and bough up and education a long. They exposes themselves how they are. It is nice that you did it too soon.

Yeah, we know the oxford you got your education from

Ohhhh this is really great. Afterall people can not hide their born and bough up and education a long. They exposes themselves how they are. It is nice that you did it too soon.

That probably is right for the males, poor females just get a dose of poison and if they survive get raped multiple times and then blamed for it too, when do they start teaching that and is theat done during the "upbringing" at home or "further shapeup" in schools that teach S A N D E - Sunday

No we do not go to Oxford. It starts from our upbringing with our parents and continue to shape further i our school.

Pakistanis civilian populations were not targeted. It i pakistani troops which operates from civilian areas and when Indian army responds, they suffers. Two days back 5 cilvilians were seriously injured in pakistan firing in J & K.

As I said, keep the excuses coming.

An occupation army can never be the owner of Kashmir. Kashmir belongs to the Kashmiri people.

Indian occupation routinely kills innocent Kashmiris who go in the graves in the lands of their forefathers... Where does the occupation filth goes?

Indian Army is an occupation force in Kashmir, loathed, ridiculed, pelted stones and spit on by the general unarmed population.

Indian occupation soldiers in Kashmir are as such fair game to our snipers.

Meanwhile, you guys Keep scoring big!

That probably is right for the males, poor females just get a dose of poison and if they survive get raped multiple times and then blamed for it too, when do they start teaching that and is theat done during the "upbringing" at home or "further shapeup" in schools that teach S A N D E - Sunday

Naturally you think that. I do not expect anything better from you. When upbringing is made with lies , a person becomes like you. False history, false theology, who raped women and burn cities are heros and missiles named after them. What better can anyone expect from you?

An occupation army can never be the owner of Kashmir. Kashmir belongs to the Kashmiri people

You said it right. Kashmir belongs to Kashmiri people who were raped, killed and cleansed from Kashmir by Zihadi elements. It is now the time for kicking Zihadis out of Kashmiris and settle real kashmiris in Kashmir.

Pretty cowardly to take shots after reaching a agreement.
But totally expected from pakistanis, since their army is too yellow to fight directly , it has to act like terrorists from hiding.

Its all done in response to cowards Indians whom can't fight directly yet go for ceasefire violations. We always responded to ceasefire violations and will always do so.

Naturally you think that. I do not expect anything better from you. When upbringing is made with lies , a person becomes like you. False history, false theology, who raped women and burn cities are heros and missiles named after them. What better can anyone expect from you?

So again we find one of our neighbour side stepping the real reasons for what's going on in Kashmir.

Proves once more that one Can't expect much from a GAO RAKSHAK illiterate about his Muslim rulers, due to the mercy of whom, the accidents of using cheap birth control we face here.

LOL, get down from your high horse of upbringing, what do they teach you in schools? you invented airplanes and nuclear weapons 5000 years ago in WeDick times?

You said it right. Kashmir belongs to Kashmiri people who were raped, killed and cleansed from Kashmir by Zihadi elements. It is now the time for kicking Zihadis out of Kashmiris and settle real kashmiris in Kashmir.

LOL, get down from your high horse of upbringing, what do they teach you in schools? you invented airplanes and nuclear weapons 5000 years ago in WeDick times?

We taught not to abuse some one when we do not have any answer. we do not abuse anyone when we loose argument.

We taught not to abuse some one when we do not have any answer. we do not abuse anyone when we loose argument.

What a low life shining example of a hypocrite.:rofl:
What a clown of a teacher you got who taught you to quip about some ones upbringing a few posts ago but now you don't abuse:rofl: due to what you have been taught:rofl:.

Was this teaching you inferred from my post in answer of your abuse about my upbringing?

Of course . This is the reason why we are such a respected community across the globe.

I'm sorry but nobody respects Hindustanis on the Internet. Your etiquette is typically quite appalling (with exceptions of course).

Then again, the same can be said for most people online.

Back
Top Bottom