What's new

Pakistani school teacher teaching beheading and extreamism to students

That's it. I am taking P.hd scholarship in a European country and shifting there permanently.
please do not start supporting sharia on pakistan from there as many US EU UK nationals pakistanis do :lol:

khud to wahan gori ke sath so rahy hoty hain humy yahan khadim rizvi tariq jameel ahsan ullah ahsan or fazlu ke sath sulalna chahty hain

And that is why i always teach my daughter at home to never listen to such people in life. I would rather have my daughter as uneducated than to have these Animals brain wash her in school. I had a huge argument with my dad when he told me to go move to australia. I had just returned from UK and wanted to work in Pakistan. It took 2 weeks to change my mind. On work place i met a molvi who was preaching to everyone that Washing feet of a Syed and drinking water will bless you for life. These people preach anything but Islam. These are the khawarij who will destroy our country.

Attachments

• 10008720-1876-4C36-A840-3E5654A89DCE.jpeg
    10008720-1876-4C36-A840-3E5654A89DCE.jpeg
    499.5 KB · Views: 68
And that is why i always teach my daughter at home to never listen to such people in life. I would rather have my daughter as uneducated than to have these Animals brain wash her in school. I had a huge argument with my dad when he told me to go move to australia. I had just returned from UK and wanted to work in Pakistan. It took 2 weeks to change my mind. On work place i met a molvi who was preaching to everyone that Washing feet of a Syed and drinking water will bless you for life. These people preach anything but Islam. These are the khawarij who will destroy our country.
this syed syed game is going well :lol:no sign of end this jahalat so far . may be after 300 years they stop worshiping people like them

what you expect from these kids in future ? this idiot is destroying generations . he must be jailed for some 35 years if it was civilized country .
This is a mentality issue which our Mullahs/Molvis has spread in our society. Those kids will do same as mobs have done in Sialkot. And there are many want to become mumtaz qadri. Extremism at its peak! Sad to see Pakistan is falling! And humanity is going such low, even animal don't do it. and wtf... these extremist have no regrets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom