What's new

Pakistani Roads, Motorways and Highways

Motorway M2

FB_IMG_1625202098488.jpg

M14 Motorway

پل کے صرف دو گاڈر باقی رہ گئے ہیں۔ ایک انشاء اللہ آج رکھا جائے گا۔ اور آخری گاڈر اگلے دو سے تین دن میں رکھا جائے گا۔

IMG_20210704_101827.jpg
IMG_20210704_101813.jpg

Karakoram Highway, Altit Fort & Hunza River all in one frame 💕

Altit Fort is an ancient fort at Altit town in the Hunza valley in Gilgit Baltistan. It was originally home to the hereditary rulers of the Hunza state who carried the title Mir, although they moved to the somewhat younger Baltit fort nearby three centuries later.

Altit Fort and in particular the Shikari tower is around 1100 years old, which makes it the oldest monument in the Gilgit Baltistan. The fort has received the #UNESCO Asia Pacific Heritage Award for Cultural #Heritage Conservation in 2011.

Photo by Muhammad Usman Aftab

1625665348428.png

Karakoram Highway, Altit Fort & Hunza River all in one frame 💕

Altit Fort is an ancient fort at Altit town in the Hunza valley in Gilgit Baltistan. It was originally home to the hereditary rulers of the Hunza state who carried the title Mir, although they moved to the somewhat younger Baltit fort nearby three centuries later.

Altit Fort and in particular the Shikari tower is around 1100 years old, which makes it the oldest monument in the Gilgit Baltistan. The fort has received the #UNESCO Asia Pacific Heritage Award for Cultural #Heritage Conservation in 2011.

Photo by Muhammad Usman Aftab

View attachment 760258

If I was a local administrator, I would allocate $1-million for the residents in that area, roughly $20-30k each family to renovate their houses. Additionally, I would improve the streets, install adequate lightings. Just these two investments will increase tourism many fold. The natural wonder is there, just needs a decent beautification campaign and the local administration will recoup the initial investment many folds.

Back
Top Bottom