What's new

Pakistani Roads, Motorways and Highways

Hazara Motorway ...

330340163_3344004832534216_7982799474943404362_n.jpg

People have already broken parts of the anti-glare barrier and there is one hopping over the divider. Motorway? Not quite.
i have seen them few days ago sir not people but traffic and winds break it .

Very typical behavior from the local population, sadly. And dangerous.
no its not no one cross from here these are low quality plastic falling apart with winds and traffic . guy in pic seems to be cleaner or repair worker . pic itself taken from bridge nearby .

i have seen them few days ago sir not people but traffic and winds break it .

no its not no one cross from here these are low quality plastic falling apart with winds and traffic . guy in pic seems to be cleaner or repair worker . pic itself taken from bridge nearby .

So it is poor quality construction. But that guy is just sitting on the divider is just admiring the traffic. He does not have any sort of equipment with him that is visible, nor any work signs to warn traffic. :D

So it is poor quality construction. But that guy is just sitting on the divider is just admiring the traffic. He does not have any sort of equipment with him that is visible, nor any work signs to warn traffic. :D
pic taken here itself show there is some work or cleaning going on . about crossing motor way specially hazara motorway let me tell you motorway police is very very strict on it . which angle anyone can take this picture sir ? its bridge some supervisor taking these pics during work to show his bosses it seems to me . if it was crossing the guy can cross from bridge where pic taker standing just few meter away .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom