What's new

Pakistani Residents Attacked in Bahrain

good
they need to get out. If Pakistanis were trying to enslave me and my family in my own country I would do a million times worse. What is the diff between Pakistani merceneries and African merceneries in Libya? And don't tell me these are civilians. If the Pakistni govt cared about these civilians, then it would ban Pakistani citizens from going over there to fight for the regime.

Pakistani civilians have also been attacked for no fault of theirs. This is not right.

Wise up, many of the Pakistani-Bahraini policeman and soldiers in Bahrain Defence Force have been living in Bahrain for years, long before the recent protests began. Not to mention it is the Government of Bahrain that has advertised in Pakistan to legally hire law enforcement/ military personnel in order to restore order in Bahrain. They needed a large number of experienced personnel.

AFAIK at this time it doesn't mean Bahraini people hate Pakistanis it's a fringe in the opposition group responsible for this.

Well said. So much for the "mercenary" thing. These "protesters" should be deal in accordance with laws of Bahrain.:)

Pakistani civilians have also been attacked for no fault of theirs. This is not right.
yes it is. They are thre because shia Bahrainis aren't considered worthy enough. The slaves are taking back their own lands. If you're gonna play with fire, be ready to get burned.

btw, don't count on the Arabs to send in their people to save your people. They couldn't care less.

These racist lawless unorganized filled with hate protesters should be shot at sight for attacking unarmed civilians-

yes it is. They are thre because shia Bahrainis aren't considered worthy enough. The slaves are taking back their own lands. If you're gonna play with fire, be ready to get burned.

btw, don't count on the Arabs to send in their people to save your people. They couldn't care less.

Are Indians being targetted too?

Your connection with Bahrain- Isn't it obvious- its not our fault your people are on the receiving end-

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Your connection with Bahrain- Isn't it obvious- its not our fault your people are on the receiving end-

Wise up, many of the Pakistani-Bahraini policeman and soldiers in Bahrain Defence Force have been living in Bahrain for years, long before the recent protests began. Not to mention it is the Government of Bahrain that has advertised in Pakistan to legally hire law enforcement/ military personnel in order to restore order in Bahrain. They needed a large number of experienced personnel.

AFAIK at this time it doesn't mean Bahraini people hate Pakistanis it's a fringe in the opposition group responsible for this.

ok than wts with iran ??

This is exactly what I was talking about Basijis of middleast.
Iran & India is supporting them.
These mobs are nothing but criminals and murderers, they must be shot at sight.

90% of expats. in Bahrain are Indians, simply because Basijis only hire Indians.
No other nation was targeted but Pakistanis and govt. of Pakistan is hiding it.
Pakistan govt. is even bigger criminal who is not sending army, simply because of Indian dictation.

Lesson learned Basijis are more dangerous to Pakistan than Indinas.

Now if you hear the video Pakistanis were attacked by same weapons as were used against Gujrati Muslims.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Are Indians being targetted too?

Indians are worshiped by Basijis.

I don`t know why there are so many conflicts around us.we just want to live a plain life with whom I cares about thus disturbed by many unexpections. So many people make chaos just for their own purposes but destorying many innocent people .

Why would india support a iranian organization the basij are not a rogue group they are openly loyal to the iranian islamic goverment who they get benefits from

good
they need to get out. If Pakistanis were trying to enslave me and my family in my own country I would do a million times worse. What is the diff between Pakistani merceneries and African merceneries in Libya? And don't tell me these are civilians. If the Pakistni govt cared about these civilians, then it would ban Pakistani citizens from going over there to fight for the regime.

i don't know, you tell me what is the difference between iranian mercenaries in syria who are killing innocent unarmed syrian protesters and the african mercenaries in libya that killed innocent libyans???

Iran's IRGC 'now occupies Syria'; Civilians killed in protests
At first, IRGC monitored the anti-Assad protests. But since April 4, RPS said, IRGC has been directing all security operations through its command and control center in Homs, including monitoring the Assad family.

"All of Assad's high echelon security generals now report directly to the IRGC as of April 4, 2011," RPS said. "All the generals in Assad's army and security apparatuses, with emphasis on the Alawite generals, including Maher Assad, are being closely monitored by the IRGC for fear of a military coup."

To me Arabs and Iranians are the same, your all arrogant!

Why would india support a iranian organization the basij are not a rogue group they are openly loyal to the iranian islamic goverment who they get benefits from

Indians support Basijis in all over the middleast its a fact and can be proven easily.

Uncivilized people :disagree:

If I was a Pakistani living there I would get out of that hell ASAP

Back
Top Bottom