What's new

Pakistani protesters condemn Saudi aggression against Yemen

if neutral then good for all. hope shia marginalization in pakistan will too end soon.

I don't know about that but picking sides will definitely encourage sectarian wars for sure.

I don't know about that but picking sides will definitely encourage sectarian wars for sure.

i concur and believe that it is better to stay neutral for our government so that our mostly polarized society is not harmed further.

Of course he will. Shiites are heretics according to people like Zarvan, so their blood is cheap, and their woman are kaniz. In reality, the problem is not just about this one single moron, but the Zarvans in Pakistani government who carelessly join an anti-shiite coalition in a country that has 40 million shiites. A country with huge number of different scets of faith, tons of different ethnicities, and a big arch enemy in the east, should be more vigilant in not taking sectarian or race based political actions.

this is funny that they using percentage in this matter and all saying Shiia are 20% of Pakistan ...

and reading this topic is enough to understand why Shiia should be worry ...

this is funny that they using percentage in this matter and all saying Shiia are 20% of Pakistan ...

and reading this topic is enough to understand why Shiia should be worry ...
Pakistan has had Shia rulers

i concur and believe that it is better to stay neutral for our government so that our mostly polarized society is not harmed further.

I think you are gonna have to accept that Pakistan army might be behind the decision since there is no way PMLN can make the decision by itself ever since power-sharing agreement incident thank to PTI during Azadi march.

Pakistani army is not gonna go through new potential PM or Imran Khan in this case, since Pakistan army has now better understanding with PMLN after power-sharing agreement. Both have been working together to succeed certain missions like Zarb-e-Azb, Karachi mission, and now this.

I prefer neutrality, but it is not shocking to learn why Pakistan agreed to work with Saudi Arabia. The relationship with Saudi Arabia goes way back, even before Nawaz Sharif. Not to mention, almost the whole world is against Iran while half the world including Turkey are supporting Saudi Arabia.

The bottom line is for Pakistan, Iran is not worth the risk losing longstanding relationship with half of the world including Turkey which its hates Iran very much. It was on the card the moment Saudi Arabia played vital towards the nuclear program for Pakistan. It is better if you accept this ugly truth, and learn to ease your hatred for Saudi Arabia for now.

I think you are gonna have to accept that Pakistan army might be behind the decision since there is no way PMLN can make the decision by itself ever since power-sharing agreement incident thank to PTI during Azadi march.

Pakistani army is not gonna go through new potential PM or Imran Khan in this case, since Pakistan army has now better understanding with PMLN after power-sharing agreement. Both have been working together to succeed certain missions like Zarb-e-Azb, Karachi mission, and now this.

I prefer neutrality, but it is not shocking to learn why Pakistan agreed to work with Saudi Arabia. The relationship with Saudi Arabia goes way back, even before Nawaz Sharif. Not to mention, almost the whole world is against Iran while half the world including Turkey are supporting Saudi Arabia.

The bottom line is for Pakistan, Iran is not worth the risk losing longstanding relationship with half of the world including Turkey which its hates Iran very much. It was on the card the moment Saudi Arabia played vital towards the nuclear program for Pakistan. It is better if you accept this ugly truth, and learn to ease your hatred for Saudi Arabia for now.

One should agree to whatever it is. this is the bottom line of your posts. this is not logical or not even human. and tomorrow you will come up to accept another ugly fabricated truth to accept Israel. So there is nothing truth in what people are being told to accept but these all are fabrications by some gangs who play with people and plunder them.

Clearly yemen uprising is popular uprising, together with Shia and Sunni but the same gangs are telling that it is sectarian and deceiving the world and mobilizing global militaries to install their own puppet to block popular Islamic Republic of Yemen.

Second fabrication by Saudi+Israel is to blame Iran for nothing. Iran has not given them courage, will and determination to the people of yemen nor such a things can be produced thru money or weapons. Yemenis are so ferocious revolutionaries that even their child is willing to die for the sake and victory of their revolution. The truth is that they all will die but will not retreat.

As per the constitution, PA has to act under the government and there cannot be power sharing agreement by them and what you are telling is violation and against the constitution of Pakistan.

So Better differentiate between Fabrications and Truth. The problems all over are due to the fabricators and they blame others for their failures and wage wars.

I am happy that some wahabi army go to yemen and we know most will not come back but the only problem that we oppose is that It will give a very bad name to our country in future and our generations will face the trouble just like today we facing for poking in afghanistan decades ago for someone else. same thing should not be repeated that damage our beloved country Pakistan and make the life of future generations miserable.

Pakistan has had Shia rulers

These are the old stories when Pakistan was not sold out to wahabis and today the things are different.

Last edited:
The thread throws open some grim realities that Pakistan faces as a country at the moment:

1- Any turmoil in the Arab lands, either within or with Iran or Turkey, would have direct consequences to peace inside Pakistan. This could be due to the brotherly sentiments of Sunnis with Arab countries while Shiites may have sentiments for Iran or Sufi and other sects for Turkey.

2- Not getting involved in this war will put Pakistan in a very poor limelight in the opinion of arab leaders who for years have stood by Pakistan and helped them whenever they needed assistance.

However as a domestic-trade off, this would appease and calm down the Shiite Pakistanis who find the Ansarallah or Houthis as legitimate fighters fighting for a just cause, therefore ensuring peace inside Pakistan. This would also keep Iran pacified and not worried about Pakistani leanings.

One alternative for Pakistani government is to send Pakistani Army units but only as support units for logistics, training and help different countries take their citizens back.

That way, PA will have time to assess the situation (whether to involve or not seriously) and at the same time, they won't irk the Arab rulers who expect Pakistan to cooperate with them at this juncture.

Like a peacekeeping force.

Zardari was also Shia

his forefathers have no such history.
he still prays the sunni way.
he is shia with shia and sunni with sunni. he is just a muslim.
his father might be a convertee to shia but he is not.
In sind, most non-immigrant and non-shia local Pakistanis including non-muslims mourn for Imam Hussain a.s. we cannot say them shia due to the black flags of Karbala which is part of their culture. and due to this culture he is not liked by many particularly saudi. Many say to musharraf too but he too is not and pray sunni way.

Last edited:
his forefathers have no such history.
he still prays the sunni way.
he is shia with shia and sunni with sunni. he is just a muslim.
his father might be a convertee to shia but he is not.
In sind, most non-immigrant and non-shia local Pakistanis including non-muslims mourn for Imam Hussain a.s. we cannot say them shia due to the black flags of Karbala which is part of their culture. and due to this culture he is not liked by many particularly saudi. Many say to musharraf too but he too is not and pray sunni way.
So he is pseudo shia but still shia

Pakistan has not even fully committed still so much trouble, what will happen when they join?

One should agree to whatever it is. this is the bottom line of your posts. this is not logical or not even human. and tomorrow you will come up to accept another ugly fabricated truth to accept Israel. So there is nothing truth in what people are being told to accept but these all are fabrications by some gangs who play with people and plunder them.

Clearly yemen uprising is popular uprising, together with Shia and Sunni but the same gangs are telling that it is sectarian and deceiving the world and mobilizing global militaries to install their own puppet to block popular Islamic Republic of Yemen.

Second fabrication by Saudi+Israel is to blame Iran for nothing. Iran has not given them courage, will and determination to the people of yemen nor such a things can be produced thru money or weapons. Yemenis are so ferocious revolutionaries that even their child is willing to die for the sake and victory of their revolution. The truth is that they all will die but will not retreat.

As per the constitution, PA has to act under the government and there cannot be power sharing agreement by them and what you are telling is violation and against the constitution of Pakistan.

So Better differentiate between Fabrications and Truth. The problems all over are due to the fabricators and they blame others for their failures and wage wars.

I am happy that some wahabi army go to yemen and we know most will not come back but the only problem that we oppose is that It will give a very bad name to our country in future and our generations will face the trouble just like today we facing for poking in afghanistan decades ago for someone else. same thing should not be repeated that damage our beloved country Pakistan and make the life of future generations miserable.

These are the old stories when Pakistan was not sold out to wahabis and today the things are different.
I smell what in UR heart U better move to Tehran it's better place for U see how UR shia brothers treat u ?pak as a country and as a nation have all right to look after his interests it's not me and U it's the state they know what to do they don't need UR good advice .in other words they will go to saudia camp .for the sake of iran pak can't forget his interest neither iran will abandon his interest for pak .

Pakistan has not even fully committed still so much trouble, what will happen when they join?
There is no trouble at all pak is society with different opinion but state of pak know what to do and they r doing I am not supporters of GCC neither iran but pak simply can't stay neutral in this region .for the sake of our Persian neighbours we can't make Arabs unhappy when there is economics and military interests involves

I smell what in UR heart U better move to Tehran it's better place for U see how UR shia brothers treat u ?pak as a country and as a nation have all right to look after his interests it's not me and U it's the state they know what to do they don't need UR good advice .in other words they will go to saudia camp .for the sake of iran pak can't forget his interest neither iran will abandon his interest for pak .

There is no trouble at all pak is society with different opinion but state of pak know what to do and they r doing I am not supporters of GCC neither iran but pak simply can't stay neutral in this region .for the sake of our Persian neighbours we can't make Arabs unhappy when there is economics and military interests involves

it is >60 years now. no one decides in favour of people. it is all after for the interest of few or others.
receive alms and aids and loans for the interests of the nation is not for interest of people+country but for some other interest which they better know.

what the people want is infact the real and best interest for a country instead of few who decides against the people and call it interest of the country. It is not secret, they always decide against people and this time too. they will decide against people and there is no doubt in it and economic or military interest is fake and a smoke screen to deceive people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom