What's new

Pakistani products selling like hot cakes at India trade fair

Most of the Indian stores in Europe host a variety of Pakistani food stuff. I regularly buy Shan Masalas from these stores.

most of this stuff will now be branded with Indian tags and exported to middle east primarily Dubai at 10x profit margins! Such is the sad tale of all Pakistani handicrafts...we seriously lack behind Indians in business creativity and marketing skills. I seriously applaud the entrepreneurship skills Indians has developed among themselves.

most of this stuff will now be branded with Indian tags and exported to middle east primarily Dubai at 10x profit margins! Such is the sad tale of all Pakistani handicrafts...we seriously lack behind Indians in business creativity and marketing skills. I seriously applaud the entrepreneurship skills Indians has developed among themselves.

Then China will create the same stuff @ one hundred (1/100) of the stipulated price and flood the world market. Need to learn the large scale manufacturing skills & capability from Chinese.

A good example is Hamdrad products.

Then China will create the same stuff @ one hundred (1/100) of the stipulated price and flood the world market. Need to learn the large scale manufacturing skills & capability from Chinese.

Trust me, stick to what you do best... India has her niche and China hers. One should aim to be a leader in one field rather then jack of all trades and master of none.

A good example is Hamdrad products.

Hamdard product are made simultaneously in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Hamdard products made in India are much more effective and qualitative due to better availability of raw materials and expertise. Pakistan is the usual saga of "milawat".

Hamdard product are made simultaneously in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Hamdard products made in India are much more effective and qualitative due to better availability of raw materials and expertise. Pakistan is the usual saga of "milawat".

Funny, FDA passed Pakistani Hamdard products from consumption the USA and the FSA also passed their import into the UK from Pakistan... So i don't know where the milawat issue is coming from...

Funny, FDA passed Pakistani Hamdard products from consumption the USA and the FSA also passed their import into the UK from Pakistan... So i don't know where the milawat issue is coming from...

I think there might be a huge difference in the stuff exported to US/UK and the stuff sent to Dubai.......

Regarding Hamdard ,it was established in Delhi in 1906....Hamdard Pakistan was established after the partition so it is as much a pakistani brand as an indian brand.
Nevertheless, It is quite popular on both sides.

Also, Micromax Mobile company sells its products through Q Mobile in Pakistan.

Regarding Hamdard ,it was established in Delhi in 1906....Hamdard Pakistan was established after the partition so it is as much a pakistani brand as an indian brand.
Nevertheless, It is quite popular on both sides.

Also, Micromax Mobile company sells its products through Q Mobile in Pakistan.

Yeah remember buying a Q M1 in Rawalpindi. Just to encourage further market growth... hey us South-Asians should stick together.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom