What's new

Pakistani poets mistreated at New Delhi Mushaira

What humiliation ?

Some random protester raises a few slogan and is then whisked away after which the show goes on. Please no need to be so ultra sensitive. There are a lot of things that Pakistanis do inside and outside Pakistan that become a source of real humiliation for your people.This was nothing. He has his right to protest peacefully.

And you have to be ready for minor incidents like this at least when your people have killed 166 people in our country and your country has done little or nothing to act against them.If you can't take it and are so severely sensitive, don't come. Simple as that. Decline the invitation.Or better yet , do something about LeT/JuD and the perpetrators of Mumbai.

I'd would love to remain mum if the term humiliation is misunderstood amongst some.

What were our option, to let your army kill and rape ten million more innocent people, who had crossed in to our country seeking asylum from the genocide being perpetrated by your army??

I can say the very same thing to you when you bring kashmir issue to us. Point of the matter is you helped that outfit.I cna talk about hose events but that will be going off topic.

we saw the fate of sri lankan team when they were ur guest.
Yeah blame that on us as well ;)

You are acting like, as if you were the victims in 1971!!

I may not have been the victim since it happened before my time none the less it were Indians who played the dirty game against my country and are you telling me, those mouthing off their nonsense against Pakistani artists were relatives of those killed in Mumbai.....hardly...it's just the mindset. !!

I am sorry can you quote me one post where any paksitani said what happened was right unlike your indian counter part over here? Can you provide me the link of anyone saying they are terrorist too and dont deserve to come here? That happened and we are suffering for it and rightly soo. We are shamed of that event heavily unlike soo many of you on this event.

You people supported a terrorism outfit that took 1/7th of our country. I think we are the only ones that can still welcome you after such an event bcz you are our GUEST. If you cant understand how to treat your guest then there is something very wrong growing in your society. I suggest you tackle it before it consumes you all.

Some Indians are supporting this because this guy had just raised some slogans peacefully which is his right. In Pakistan's case , Sri Lankans were showered with bullets.There is no comparison between the two.I am supporting neither btw, at a personal level.

Secondly , I don't understand which Indian supported groups holds 1/7th of Pak. Please show me the proof that group was Indian supported.On the other hand it has been proven that at least one of the attackers in Mumbai was a Pakistani and that the attack was carried out from PAkistani territory by a Pakistan based group called LeT/JuD.

You are thinking 1971 was a hotel attack. it broke a country in two. Imagine what we go through when we read in our history books about it. how we were divided and when we read that india supported the very outfit. Wouldnt that make us mad seeing our map reduced? but we still talk of peace. i still say that there should be peace between us. If guest from your country come then they should be treated with utmost care and hospitality and love. That is what our religion, our culture and our raising teaches us and asks of us.

P.s most people are still around who saw 1971 inculding my father. People who saw he partition are still around like my great uncle.

Mate, look........at the source, I think you were the one to point it out.

are the standards of an act being considered as a humiliation ,in pakistan are getting that high?

surprised .

we saw the fate of sri lankan team when they were ur guest.
Yeah blame that on us as well ;)

One could also talk about Swiss guests in India, best you keep to the subject at hand.

Long discussion short even that one guys actions are condemned and like i said seeing that no other source is talking about it i will have to say it was not a big event like the blogger made it out to be.

You are thinking 1971 was a hotel attack. it broke a country in two. Imagine what we go through when we read in our history books about it. how we were divided and when we read that india supported the very outfit. Wouldnt that make us mad seeing our map reduced? but we still talk of peace. i still say that there should be peace between us. If guest from your country come then they should be treated with utmost care and hospitality and love. That is what our religion, our culture and our raising teaches us and asks of us.

P.s most people are still around who saw 1971 inculding my father. People who saw he partition are still around like my great uncle.

Clearly your history is one sided ..it does give you a proper perspective on why India had to get involved, to save millions of Pakistani lives.

Mate, look........at the source, I think you were the one to point it out.

I said it again. i have no interest is discussing wars here. there are ten thousand threads on this.

That's how guests are treated in India? Do they forget their manners? As they Bhikaari kay pass paysa ajaye to apni auqaat bhool jata hay.
Bikhaari wo hota hai Jo bheekh se Paisa kamata hai mehnat se nahi....and in our case every body knows that Kon Bhikhari hai....

I'd would love to remain mum if the term humiliation is misunderstood amongst some.

Expected better than a one liner with no meaning from a Think Tank.

humiliation
Web definitions
state of disgrace or loss of self-respect.

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

I am going by this meaning.I don't know what meaning you are going by. If a random protestor shouting some slogans then immediately whisked away can make you people lose your self respect , then that is indeed a very alarming situation as far as your status of self-esteem/respect is concerned.

As someone said , the show went on and went well and right now I am sure the Pakistanis must be chilling somewhere with like minded Indians.

Why so sensitive ????

Secondly , I don't understand which Indian supported groups holds 1/7th of Pak. Please show me the proof that group was Indian supported.On the other hand it has been proven that at least one of the attackers in Mumbai was a Pakistani and that the attack was carried out from PAkistani territory by a Pakistan based group called LeT/JuD.

Read thy history.

Clearly your history is one sided ..it does give you a proper perspective on why India had to get involved, to save millions of Pakistani lives.

I know why. it,s not one sided infact your version was more one sided. last thing i will say on this. that war was not like we are the good guys and you are the bad guys. both sides were to blame. Look at it with unbiased eyes and you will see.

I may not have been the victim since it happened before my time none the less it were Indians who played the dirty game against my country and are you telling me, those mouthing off their nonsense against Pakistani artists were relatives of those killed in Mumbai.....hardly...it's just the mindset. !!

Ohh the drama!! Stop being so literal.
'You' in the above refers to all Pakistanis(west Pakistanis) as a group and not 'you' as an individual.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom