What's new

Pakistani players sent packing as tensions soar

Poor judgement to say the least.....how do above in any way concern India.
If that was the case, one could say same for Anna Hazare and a few others i can name but i'm sure you know the score. !!

I think the MODS of PDF should learn from this act of indian gov. and should restrict indians in this forum or atleast balance the members in Host Country's favor.

Small hearts for enemies!
And yes you are very welcoming,so much that some want all IP addresses from India to be banned!

Still u shamelessly log on to PDF, how pathetic.

Shame on US. It is disrespectful to behave this way. The incidence is blown out of proportion because of idiotic media. I agree the LOC incidence was shameful but this kind of stupid response is not needed. If they fire, fire back. Why this nonsense.
There are few people on both sides who love relationship going soar.

Not certainly both sides but in one side.

So are you trying to prove the world that India gets slapped around every now and then by 5 times smaller nation (pakistan) and all they can do is protest?

We v don't vm slap b you because we have already done more than just slapping by creating Bangladesh and taking over our siachen and Kargil.

They got paid for the full year. What better deal do they want? Mehnat bhi nai kiya aur paise bhi kama liye.

whats big issue with border standoff. This been happening from day one. Why all of sudden its so important now. India sent the dead bodies of Pakistani tourist, who died due to Indian police torture. Well, if India think that's right way...well and good. I think Pakistan side did enough to defuse the tension and it seems only one sided.

We v don't vm slap b you because we have already done more than just slapping by creating Bangladesh and taking over our siachen and Kargil.

The biggest slap with long lasting effect on India was when Pakistan was created out of India. Bangladesh was created because of civil war, and Indian society raised up as opportunist showed their true colors when they attacked Pakistan like cowards (because they were ***** slapped in 65 war) and took all the credits for birth of Bangladesh. Without Bangalis, Bangladesh would have never came to being.

I am getting hopeless by seeing India and Pakistan fight like dogs and cats! Sad

And you forgot the Indian Media - where Pakistani comedians are gainfully employed and sending their monthly paycheck to their family back home.

Lol

What comedian ur talking about:lol:

They were hooted from the stage then threatened to death and they came back to their country for good.
And im talking about 2008. Since none had gone in yr country

Nothing to do with Hindus or Muslims. Its India and Pakistan.. Do not color it with a religious tinge. Victory for Indian nationalists. I say, expel the Envoy too....

Even if it was for security.. Better to be unable but safe than to do what Pakistanis did to the Sri Lanka Cricket team

Its not only Pakistan-India but its actually Muslim Pakistan and Hindu India.
As Pakistan is/was created by Muslims for The Muslims n India was created by Hindus for Hindus n represents them n We represent Muslims.

so it was , it is n it will be always Muslim Pakistan and Hindu India.

If All Indians are here Hindu right wing extremist then surely All Pakistanis will be a Mullah with Bombs in their hand. Now tell me how does that feel about generalization of whole nation??

if India has to take advantage of Pakistan, we have done it long back in 2008-10, when FATA, KP, Balochistan were burning. Simple logic is there You want to start Militancy in Kashmir and then started all this drama.
How Pathetic.

I have just one thing for u ''Get lost from Pakistan's Military Forum.''

As Pakistan is/was created by Muslims for The Muslims n India was created by Hindus for Hindus n represents them n We represent Muslims.

For you perhaps. We are not a Hindu majority nation, not a Hindu nation. Hopefully, it will stay that way.

How Pathetic.

I have just one sentance for u Get lost from Pakistan's Military Forum.

Kiddo, you will reap what you will Sow. The comments and action will be responded in the same manner. Read the post in which response provided.

Kiddo, you will reap what you will Sow. The comments and action will be responded in the same manner. Read the post in which response provided.

:rofl::rofl: Dirty Hindwana Squack is calling me a Kiddo now:lol:

This is Pakistan Military forum. This is our forum not yours.
Take yr Hindu narrow mentality somewhere else.

For you perhaps. We are not a Hindu majority nation, not a Hindu nation. Hopefully, it will stay that way.

What a loser national of a pathetic Scum.

Yr population contain 83% hindus .
And yr still not a hindu majority n hindu nation.

What a joke.

First things first darling india inviting international players and then setting them off
Is the dumbest thing you could ever had done :flame:

This effects your reputation too you know ..!

And as for as pakistani players are concerned guys tm logon ko kia aag :flame: lagi hui thi
Aise mulk ma jao ge tu yehi haal ho gaa tmara

Now chill and do this :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom