What's new

Pakistani players sent packing as tensions soar

Lol so this was the retaliation the Indian army and air force chief were talking about :rofl:
Good work Bharation. Good work. :D
See IA have other options.
RAW has other options too. You know about it after all.
BCCI has other options too.
HIL has other options too.
GOI also have other options too.

They should have forfeited their earnings and taken the high road.. Disputes happen and the correct decision has to be made before boarding a flight. We have seen these moves before.. Time to anticipate and work accordingly. I had a huge project given the go ahead and I politely declined a few days ago and considered revisiting it at a future date when emotions are at a manageable level. Huge loss to me but I guess somethings like dignity are more important to some people who can afford it. I feel bad for the poor chaps who are not getting the light they deserve, but such is life.

And you forgot the Indian Media - where Pakistani comedians are gainfully employed and sending their monthly paycheck to their family back home.

Lol

Shiv sena must be having a field day on this news
Victory for hindu extremists...

547048_502510999809873_1804242789_n.jpg

All Pakistanis are making noise today were very happy when Trucks carrying vegetables were stopped at LoC. Now its our turn to make you feel the heat. More are on a way to coming.

Are you surprised.
Well, they did say..."We have other options". !! :victory:

Must appreciate them. The next step would be to shoot down all the birds that cross border and go into India from Pakistan. Time for SU-30 to show its class. :devil:

These guys do have options up their sleeves. No doubt about that. :rolleyes:

You do have many options. Even I have presented one here. ;)

All Pakistanis are making noise today were very happy when Trucks carrying vegetables were stopped at LoC. Now its our turn to make you feel the heat. More are on a way to coming.

Who cares what India does, its their own business, India is simply trying to take advantage of the situation in Pakistan, Most Indians on this forum are on a trolling spree they are no different than Hindu right wing extremists, don't forget we have lost two soldiers so stop crying.

i am sad at your low IQ..

Vegetable trucks...........................................Invited by India,Pakistani Hockey Players

whats the comparison between these two?

Although i agree if the step was taken on security concerns then thats fine..No point in endangering lives...But that also shows inability of Indian security forces.

Vegetable trucks...........................................Invited by India,Pakistani Hockey Players

Although i agree if the step was taken on security concerns then thats fine..No point in endangering lives...But that also shows inability of Indian security forces.

I dont need your approval for my IQ as I know the Kind of work do. Not sure about your peanut size brains though.

Comparison is simple. Though the incident took place, India went ahead with VoA for Pakistanis but Pak stopped Trade. Mixing safety with Economics you started, We moved ahead with Sports.

547048_502510999809873_1804242789_n.jpg

Nothing to do with Hindus or Muslims. Its India and Pakistan.. Do not color it with a religious tinge. Victory for Indian nationalists. I say, expel the Envoy too....

Even if it was for security.. Better to be unable but safe than to do what Pakistanis did to the Sri Lanka Cricket team

Who cares what India does, its their own business, India is simply trying to take advantage of the situation in Pakistan, Most Indians on this forum are on a trolling spree they are no different than Hindu right wing extremists, don't forget we have lost two soldiers so stop crying.

If All Indians are here Hindu right wing extremist then surely All Pakistanis will be a Mullah with Bombs in their hand. Now tell me how does that feel about generalization of whole nation??

if India has to take advantage of Pakistan, we have done it long back in 2008-10, when FATA, KP, Balochistan were burning. Simple logic is there You want to start Militancy in Kashmir and then started all this drama.

Your players make money, and our tomatoes rot, farmers loose money. :no:
We are baniya you know. :D

When it comes to Pakistan, Hindus and Muslims of India are on same page. Simple example, APJ Abdul Kalam. :D

When Indians resort to these cheap kind of tactics, you can almost conclude, either there is an internal issue that the GOI is trying to divert or the Indian Elections are imminent. .....in the end the only people taken for a ride is the Indian public who tend to fall for the same stunts repeatedly. May be the Indians , who consider them-self as some form of superpower, think by these kind of cheap thrills, they are putting sanctions on Pakistan.
Having said that, it's no secret that aping others is in Indian psyche.

When Indians resort to these cheap kind of tactics, you can almost conclude, either there is an internal issue that the GOI is trying to divert or the Indian Elections are imminent. .....in the end the only people taken for a ride is the Indian public who tend to fall for the same stunts repeatedly. May be the Indians , who consider them-self as some form of superpower, think by these kind of cheap thrills, they are putting sanctions on Pakistan.
Having said that, it's no secret that aping others is in Indian psyche.

:lol: Arrest Warrant is issued against the Pakistani Prime minister months after the previous one is thrown out also, due to his criminal record, and some people think that elections in INDIA are imminent :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom