What's new

Pakistani people loves Indian films, serials and food

Reunion and all is worthless,i mean these days the idea of the world is for local federal units to have power than a central polity.I believe that even free borders could be a very difficult thing but a normal,liberal visa regime is enough.And normal trade,thats all.

My pathan driver said this,Kashmir ek choti cheez hain,uski wajaaye baaki saare log ladd rahe hain,yeh kya ho raha hain?

I mean he had more wisdom than many people.

Subbu dear that much is enouf no need to be emotional here as there are more losses than profits if this reunion thing(god forbid) ever happens .

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Maar dala jalim, kahan apna tharki dimaag doudate ho bhai :rofl::rofl:

bi god mein kal raat meher bookharee ko dekh je 4 bar hot glue treatment liyaa tha:D

And the last 6 pages folks, are a demonstration of the mindless hatred I was talking about.

Religion and ideology..
problem is, we screwed up the first and forgot the latter.
Not entirely our fault, the only man on record who was entirely sincere to Pakistan died in an ambulance with a flat tyre on a roundabout in Karachi.. and nobody knew.

Anyway..
Pakistan was needed... hostility with India was not.

Agreed. There is really some need of self analysis here on our part, and getting our priorities straight.

Why even argue? Look around in Youtube. Indian songs and movies get more comments from Pakistanis than Indians. Strange but I hope that members on this forum wouldn't negate that by saying someone hacked their accounts. Please guys, get real.

Why even argue? Look around in Youtube. Indian songs and movies get more comments from Pakistanis than Indians. Strange but I hope that members of this forum wouldn't negate even that by saying someone hacked their accounts. Please guys, get real.

actually they in there subcontious want to reunite but their fat egos make them say otherwise its like "CANT LIVE WITH YOU BUT ALAS CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU EITHER"

so what

we should start hating?

Its a news report from a Indian journalist who have visited pakistan and she is just reporting what she have experienced.

In her news report she also talk about the hospitality and preference shown for Indians by pakistanis.

A bit exaggerated article but some truth in it nevertheless. Pakistani women do love to watch Indian serials but this trend is declining IMHO. Hum tv and Geo are doing a great job producing local serials which are equally good if not better than what is aired on star plus.

Although I hardly find time to watch it but I hear this new show on Hum tv is good. I love the song :smitten:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK3BE3a2C-s&feature=related

A bit exaggerated article but some truth in it nevertheless. Pakistani women do love to watch Indian serials but this trend is declining IMHO. Hum tv and Geo are doing a great job producing local serials which are equally good if not better than what is aired on star plus.

Although I hardly find time to watch it but I hear this new show on Hum tv is good. I love the song :smitten:

Wo HumSafar Tha Magar Us sy Hum Nawaa'ee Na Thi. (Q.B) - YouTube

whatever freind but one things for sure that im in love with almost all the female TV shows & news presenters:woot::woot::woot::woot:...................:D

i can never understand the soaps in Hindi . especially Sony( i had to but another LCD for my bedroom just so i could watch my series on fox crime or star world . )think these directors watch too much of bold and beautiful.and try to copy them . :cheesy:

i used to hate the soaps but now i like some of the babes

Urvashi Dholakia
Shwetha Seth
Shweta Tiwari

I have seen them in real in Lokhandwala,shweta tiwari is quite beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom