What's new

Pakistani people loves Indian films, serials and food

Food .... I agree.... Films... Some fans ..... But serials....... OMG....

Somebody please save the humanity from these serials:cry:

saalon ko kuchh nahi milta to time yodne ke liye ye maar dalne waali cheez bana dlte hain....:argh:

Somebody please save the humanity from these serials:cry:

saalon ko kuchh nahi milta to time yodne ke liye ye maar dalne waali cheez bana dlte hain....:argh:

110% correct but cant figure out how can young girls,aunties& old folks relish them & often are almost hysterical if someone tries to shuffle channels in between ????????

110% correct but cant figure out how can young girls,aunties& old folks relish them & often are almost hysterical if someone tries to shuffle channels in between ????????

That`s why they said no one can understand Women ... bro:lol:

I have one interesting observation. Pakistanis know India too much by Indian movies, serials and soaps and channels. So every Pakistani have out an out knowledge of India.Like Indian traditions, Shaadis, food culture, Indian Music. But in the case of Indians it's not exact vice versa. Indians only know selective things about Pakistanis like terror attacks, bearded man, Burkha clad women etc. In short very biased piece of info which I believe is not 100% true. Defiantly there should be Pakistan beyond these things mentioned. But unfortunately Pakistani movies, serials and channels are not that popular so Indian never gets real Pakistan image. It's hurting Pakistan's image in India. So Indian's only only rely on news channel and nautanki media to get info. on Pakistan. I think more cultural exchange between two countries can change the scenario.:cheers:

I have one interesting observation. Pakistanis know India too much by Indian movies, serials and soaps and channels. So every Pakistani have out an out knowledge of India.Like Indian traditions, Shaadis, food culture, Indian Music. But in the case of Indians it's not exact vice versa. Indians only know selective things about Pakistanis like terror attacks, bearded man, Burkha clad women etc. In short very biased piece of info which I believe is not 100% true. Defiantly there should be Pakistan beyond these things mentioned. But unfortunately Pakistani movies, serials and channels are not that popular so Indian never gets real Pakistan image. It's hurting Pakistan's image in India. So Indian's only only rely on news channel and nautanki media to get info. on Pakistan. I think more cultural exchange between two countries can change the scenario.:cheers:[/QUOTE]

Common duffy !!!!Why so serous :no:, come mate lets have some real fun:woot::woot::devil:...:D

well i love Pakistani music,especially the folk and also the rock bands like Junoon and Strings.

Nusrat Saab,Arif Lohar,Sajjad Ali and many other stuff,even Imran Khan.

I love Pakistani Fast Bowlers and their reverse swing.

well i love Pakistani music,especially the folk and also the rock bands like Junoon and Strings.

Nusrat Saab,Arif Lohar,Sajjad Ali and many other stuff,even Imran Khan.

I love Pakistani Fast Bowlers and their reverse swing.

Well lemme say, me tooo to that... Khan ho Imran bhai sab yaad kar rahr hain...:rofl:

Reunion and all is worthless,i mean these days the idea of the world is for local federal units to have power than a central polity.I believe that even free borders could be a very difficult thing but a normal,liberal visa regime is enough.And normal trade,thats all.

My pathan driver said this,Kashmir ek choti cheez hain,uski wajaaye baaki saare log ladd rahe hain,yeh kya ho raha hain?

I mean he had more wisdom than many people.

Back
Top Bottom