What's new

Pakistani parliament says no to US drones

As long as zardari in office drone attacks will continue and Neto supply will be resumed soon as well.

It is obvious that Americans themselves do not listen to or respect democratic institutions.

It is obvious that Americans themselves do not listen to or respect democratic institutions.

There is no democracy in America. Their democracy has been perverted by AIPAC and through AIPAC Israel sends instructions to America telling it what to do in it's foreign policy. I hope one day the American people wake up before it is too late.

That had to be said by Americans who have perfected deception to an art form
I hear you thinking, "I can't criticize the words, I can't even find anything to criticize about the man who made them, so I will resort to insulting his countrymen instead!"

I hear you thinking, "I can't criticize the words, I can't even find anything to criticize about the man who made them, so I will resort to insulting his countrymen instead!"

Nope love Americans. But not American politicians who are held hostage by AIPAC and follow Tel Aviv direction. You remember when Sarkozy said Netanyahoo was a liar to Obama. Obama said what about me I have to talk to him every day. You know what that was for to take instruction

Obama and Sarkozy: Netanyahu is a liar - YouTube

Nope love Americans. But not American politicians who are held hostage by -
You're still OT. You're still trying to distract from the subject at hand. You're still trying to employ anti-Semitism as a diversion, just like many other agents of tyranny through history and up to the present day. Why do you think your voice is credible, even to you?

You're still OT. You're still trying to distract from the subject at hand. You're still trying to employ anti-Semitism as a diversion, just like many other agents of tyranny through history and up to the present day. Why do you think your voice is credible, even to you?

Oh get of that biscuit tin. I am no more anti Semitic than you are the pope. Why is it that it is impossible to have a discussion with you without you name calling

Drones won;t stop unless pakistan cleans up itself, Pakistan has become a Cambodia if you know what I mean.

Parliament has spoken - now government should enforce the shooting down of drones

When did pakistani parliament come in power, Did kiyani resign????

if not , ask this guy

230042_205473876160241_163092587065037_569815_4220043_n.jpg

and not politicians

drone attacks will stop tomorrow if our leaders are willing to stop them, but the truth is that they are just fooling us, usa has our governments permission to do whatever they want.

Drone attacks are highly effective against the terrorists.

As regarding the sovereignity, IT WAS LOST when our government and armed forces lost those territories to the insurgents.

DRONE ATTACKS DON'T VIOLATE OUR SOVEREIGNITY BUT TERRORISTS DO.

These words ring true. Wait a minute, isn't this exactly what the US does? Sort of reminds me of the US media attacking Pakistan over terrorist instead of a single Pakistani spokesman. Downright hypocritical of you to say this

Back
Top Bottom