What's new

Pakistani Parliament declares neutrality on Yemen, calls for peace talks.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani parliament after multiple sessions over the last week has declared neutrality on Yemen. Affirmed support to territorial integrity of Saudi Arabia (official red line), calls for peace talks, offers to broker them with Turkey. Pakistan also asked Iran to withdraw support from Huthis, so did Turkey.

For the first time Pakistan is emerging like a mature state.

Pakistan parliament backs neutrality in Yemen conflict - Al Jazeera English

Well done Pakistan mashallah. Pakistan has enough issues of its own to deal with, we want peaceful neighbours and we want to look out for the overall interests of the Muslim world, in this case peace for all.

Last edited:
Excellent decision.

Finally your politicians learnt it! Congrats! :yahoo:

Though Saudis may not appreciate your gesture, it will keep both sides respectful of your decision.

Others wars can be ruinous and weaken the foundations of one's own country.

@Horus , you have forgotten the emphasis on playing the mediators role too . I hope the PM visits Iran soon , and work together with Iran , Trukey and Saudi Arabia to resolve this problem . The worst is yet to come , how will we engage the houtis ? will they even want to talk ? their demands .Tough times for Yemen . It's good that we have decided to play our role to bring back peace in the region .Fighting will result in total chaos.
Will be good for our relations with Iran too .Time to play our role.

@haman10 bhai , have said this many times , Pakistan always play the neutral card ,time to resolve this situation with our Iranian brothers .

Last edited:
Congrats to Pakistan. In this situation, rest of the region can learn from Pakistan.

now where will u and other Iranian Members will hide, who were busy in saying Pakistan a Saudi puppet , and even a member mentioned that their drone have captured Pakistani forces movement in Yemen? i think sohail was the name of that pilot guy?? i think he deserve a ban for this, :tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

its a very good decision, we don't need any foreign fight,:pakistan::smitten:

i heard the news that pakistani government officials will also visit muslim countries for ceasefire.

Wise decision, but should have been taken sooner. Dillydallying it for so long gave the impression of wavering intentions.

where r those monkeys who were saying that PM nawaz sharif has its personal intrests.i will say shame on those idiots...And our irani friends who were jumping here on PDF must learn one thing that Pakistan is not a shia or a sunni state Pakistan is a Muslim state..

Back
Top Bottom