What's new

Pakistani owner of an NFL team, Shahid Khan plans to invest in Pakistan t20

Rana4pak

Reaction score
417639_10150569815526996_176984086995_9392452_194969978_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

article-37579-NFL-Owner-wants-to-invest-in-Pak-T20

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

article-37579-NFL-Owner-wants-to-invest-in-Pak-T20

any link any news any damn info ? all i can see is image of guy :lol:

How accurate are the reports, because if somebody can have a major league in Pakistan. It is this guy.

I highly doubt he will invest in Pakistan. Right now only a domestic level T20 league can be played in Pakistan. No foreign player in his right mind would be willing to come to Pakistan right now or atleast until 2015. Let's get real now, even Bangladesh has refused to come to Pakistan. If a Pakistani T20 League is made then it will most likely be played in UAE. And it will be a match fixer's paradise.

I highly doubt he will invest in Pakistan. Right now only a domestic level T20 league can be played in Pakistan. No foreign player in his right mind would be willing to come to Pakistan right now or atleast until 2015. Let's get real now, even Bangladesh has refused to come to Pakistan. If a Pakistani T20 League is made then it will most likely be played in UAE. And it will be a match fixer's paradise.

if the players are given M00ney then why they dare not ??

good luck with the project. i hope it works.
Epic moustache by the way :D

why do you "MUST HAVE" foreign players??

if the players are given M00ney then why they dont dare ??

I highly doubt Pakistanis can afford to dish out a lot of money to foreign player. If a T20 League is made (I highly doubt in the near future) then it will be a sub par league. PCB can't even afford to pay their own players good salaries and you think they can organize a professional league? I don't know many Pakistani businessmen or companies that will be willing to invest in something PCB has control over.
Right now like it or not IPL is the league to compete against and there's no chance a Pakistan t20 league can compete against a billion dollar league like IPL.

Because that will raise the value of the tournament/league. Otherwise it will just be another domestic competition. Faysal Bank T20 Cup is a pretty exciting tournament and they seem to be expanding in terms of teams. But it's not a proper league,it would be better if they were allowed to make trades, sign players etc.

I highly doubt Pakistanis can afford to dish out a lot of money to foreign player. If a T20 League is made (I highly doubt in the near future) then it will be a sub par league. PCB can't even afford to pay their own players good salaries and you think they can organize a professional league? I don't know many Pakistani businessmen or companies that will be willing to invest in something PCB has control over.
Right now like it or not IPL is the league to compete against and there's no chance a Pakistan t20 league can compete against a billion dollar league like IPL.

Pakistan can easily afford foreign players and such leagues, and we are not competing with anyone, however premier league (cricket) stuff was first started by PCB in domestically in way back in 2006 for your information.
yes we dont want people like you to come and see the match as we dont like garbage.

if banglaesh can arrange one then PCB cant?? why?

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Pakistan can easily afford foreign players and such leagues, and we are not competing with anyone, however premier league (cricket) stuff was first started by PCB in domestically in way back in 2006 for your information.
yes we dont want people like you to come and see the match as we dont like garbage.

ary bhai dont get personal

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

international viewership

Back
Top Bottom